Tiny Trek Adventures (ongoing comic)

As far as I know not even an admiral has anything to say about ship operations, he can't order the crew around either, he was totally in his right to tell R.J. off.. could he have been a bit more diplomatic? Why yes.. but that would be less entertaining.. :evil::D

As far as I know not even an admiral has anything to say about ship operations, he can't order the crew around either, he was totally in his right to tell R.J. off.. could he have been a bit more diplomatic? Why yes.. but that would be less entertaining.. :evil::D

He definitely takes supervising his department seriously and he's really proud of them, especially after finding the issue and coming up with a fix for it without having to hit up a drydock. So oh yeah, he's telling people off. lol

I have some friends who are engineers ... that's about as diplomatic as they get.

I work closely with a department of them. Believe me I know. lol

Or was it Vulcans never bluff? :) (I know, I know, Vulcans have the incapable of lying myth.)

Bluffing... lying... they're just good little green blooded elf substitutes that would never do anything bad like ritual combat to satiate mating lust or establishing spy bases under their peaceful monasteries. I mean that's just absurd!

Back