- Last Activity:
- Feb 21, 2020 at 5:54 AM
- Apr 13, 2014
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
- Dryson was last seen:
- Viewing thread Building a Synthetic, Feb 21, 2020 at 5:54 AM
I recently set out on a whiskey, rum and vodka adventure this year. I have returned with a one of a kind whiskey I call Black Oak that was aged with certified white oak that is between 4,000 to 6,000 years old. It is in the barrel being tamed at the moment.
- Star Trek: The Original Series
- Star Trek: The Animated Series
- Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- Star Trek: Voyager
- Star Trek: Enterprise
- Star Trek Movies
Interesting that such a small piece of white oak could hold much character taste. Just imagine drinking a whiskey that has a taste of 4,000 years old.
SignatureTo a new world we fly, K2-18b.