The Action Figure and Toy Collecting and Discussion Thread!

My toy haul from ComicCon Stuttgart:
FHl5MYu.jpeg

XHavm6k.jpeg

P6vqWM2.jpeg

cNGYLXa.jpeg

DBRGat9.jpeg

Gotta love that Ethan Hunt figure. Like, for legal reasons, it had to look nothing like Tom Cruise. Plus, it's even on the wrong card.

Ross stores at the moment are the hot spot for cheap but recent and new-ish toys. The $75 Vintage Collection multipack The Rescue (featuring a retooled Din Djarin with a soft goods cape and the Beskar spear, a battle-damaged Dark Trooper, a new Grogu with wrist binders and a retooled Moff Gideon with a soft goods cape) is being found there for just $19.99. And that's just the beginning of the finds. Black Series figures for $3.99 to $5.99 and Vintage Collection basic carded for $3.99.

Marvel, Power Rangers and McFarlane DC as well.

Ross stores at the moment are the hot spot for cheap but recent and new-ish toys. The $75 Vintage Collection multipack The Rescue (featuring a retooled Din Djarin with a soft goods cape and the Beskar spear, a battle-damaged Dark Trooper, a new Grogu with wrist binders and a retooled Moff Gideon with a soft goods cape) is being found there for just $19.99. And that's just the beginning of the finds. Black Series figures for $3.99 to $5.99 and Vintage Collection basic carded for $3.99.

Marvel, Power Rangers and McFarlane DC as well.
Dang it. Now I have another stop during Christmas shopping.

As far as I know, Hiya only has the licence for the Kelvin movies. Don't know who would want Kelvin figures, but hey, there might be enough of a market.

Although, If they were to release a Kelvin Amanda Grayson...

That Mezco Batman line definitely interests me. Though they are described as 3.75 inch, so they wouldn't fit seamlessly into my Kenner vintage Batman collection.

Meanwhile, previewed a little in Ed Retro Geek-Out's videos on the Italian toy fair Toyssimi, the Toy Shop On Tour is back (sans Gav, who is busy starting up his own vintage toy shop). So, what was Joe selling over there? Why, the toy collection of none other than Jonathan Ross:

Back