Strange New Worlds Season 2 Trailer

Happy 40th Anniversary of Return of the Jedi!

349135958-258090066714658-7628244447876218347-n.jpg
YOU…ARE NOT OF THE BODY!!!!

Cut scene from TOS S1 Where No Man Has Gone Before:

Kirk: 'R'? Really? After 15 years of friendship, you forget my middle name is Tiberius?

Mitchell (In godlike voice): What? I thought the 'T' was silent?

Kirk: Yeah, even back at the Academy, English and spelling was never your strongest subject...

Not sure where to drop this but they just put out a new clip. I kinda hate the dress uniforms…at least the stuff on the shoulders.

Overdesigned a bit for my tastes. But, honestly when you look at the gold braiding running across the TOS ones I can see how they came up with it.

But I love the court room drama. Want a Star Trek: JAG series even more now.

ETA: More thoughts on the dress uniforms as I don't think they are bad but I do think they are overdesigned. There is a lack of simplicity to them due to the way the different textures are presented. The gold braiding has too much of a pattern and would probably benefit from being a solid pattern. The commendations need a more simplified pattern, and the rank shoulder boards could benefit by being smaller and not appearing in contrast to the decorative braiding.

Last edited:
Not sure where to drop this but they just put out a new clip. I kinda hate the dress uniforms…at least the stuff on the shoulders.

That's a redress of the Fed HQ from Discovery heh

They redesigned the Tellaries.. again. Though this one is looking more ENT style than anything.

Also Data tape card, lmao I was just wondering a week ago if we'd see them again.

I normally try to avoid these kind of clips, but I'm Jonesing so bad for new episodes, I had to take a look and WOW - love it. They even go out of their way to do visual callbacks to the (in their future) TOS S1 episode Court Martial with the inserted Computer data module - which I daresay will become smaller in 10 years or so. ;)

Overdesigned a bit for my tastes. But, honestly when you look at the gold braiding running across the TOS ones I can see how they came up with it.

But I love the court room drama. Want a Star Trek: JAG series even more now.

ETA: More thoughts on the dress uniforms as I don't think they are bad but I do think they are overdesigned. There is a lack of simplicity to them due to the way the different textures are presented. The gold braiding has too much of a pattern and would probably benefit from being a solid pattern. The commendations need a more simplified pattern, and the rank shoulder boards could benefit by being smaller and not appearing in contrast to the decorative braiding.

yeah, overdesigned is exactly it. Just ditch the shoulder stuff and I think they would be fine.

Im surprised the delta logo isnt in the gold trim. They love to stick that damn logo everywhere.

Starfleet JAG would indeed be great.

Back