Star Trek: TITAN: Animated Series

3666319656_72511db3c0.jpg

Orilly

ORLY? Sorry, I couldn't resist! :lol: All in all, I love the artwork. :techman:

Well Geoffrey, can I just congratulate you in making my night. The animated artwork is beautiful. I have to love the way Deanna glances at Riker as if to say 'you're mine now'. So....any chance of more riker...whoppps Mr Troi :) Excellent characterisation and brilliant warmth to the eyes.

If only, like everyone else has said, this was a real animated series. And seeing as Sirtis and Frakes did Gargoyles together, it wouldn't be that hard to visualise :-)

Thanks again Geoffrey for your great art and brilliant Titan Novel.

Excellent work. Riker has the beard back?

Can I request some shots of the crew on the bridge of the Titan? Has anyone drawn the Titan's bridge yet?

I've seen pictures of the design of the Titan, which I like. Would love to see you tackle it as well, if you can do ships.

Again, great work!

I created my vision of the Titan's Bridge a while back.

This is nothing official.

here is link to it. Feel free to toon it up if you like.

Federation Version

http://stourangeau.deviantart.com/art/USS-Titan-Bridge-78214198

Mirror Universe Version.

http://stourangeau.deviantart.com/art/ISS-Titan-Bridge-78214341

Nice deviantart portfolio...do you take requests? :D I have a ship/crew that needs a good illustration that I never got past the pencil drawings...

James

What, you couldn't fit her whole car-sized body in the picture? ;)

I kid - I love it. Although it does look more... angular than your other more fluid ones.

Mr. Thorne...my sincerest thanks for your hard work and skillful efforts on bringing the crew of the Titan to "animated" life! It's always one of the best finds on this BBS when I see you've posted another new pic.

Also, and this may sound a bit silly, but I put up your pic of the Taking Wing ep as my wallpaper, and whenever I see it, I find it incredibly calming (almost warm and fuzzy...okay, kill me, I have twin preteen daughters!:lol:), and it always reminds me of the potential that always exists and is constantly being found in the Trek universe. I'm going through a rough personal patch right now, and believe it or not, this is really helping me!

Thanks again!:bolian::)

so work is killing me right now but I haven't forgotten. I will be back on this and I will be adding the new guys from Swallow's book.

Agreed on the artwork...but aren't those sorts of exams precisely what tricorders were invented to render obsolete? :)

3890929834_327cc3da7b.jpg

K'chak'!'op

(work has been crazy! back now, I think)

Sadly I have read through all the Titan books and I have no idea who/what this thing is. That is either poor memory or it is not used that often. Can someone help jog my memory on this guy/girl/thing :)

3890929834_327cc3da7b.jpg

K'chak'!'op

(work has been crazy! back now, I think)

Sadly I have read through all the Titan books and I have no idea who/what this thing is. That is either poor memory or it is not used that often. Can someone help jog my memory on this guy/girl/thing :)

She is more commonly known as "Chaka", which is easier to pronounce than K'chak'!'op :lol:. Her biggest part so far was in "Orion's Hounds". She's the giant crab/spider/beetle woman from the race that are born neuter, become male in late childhood/adolescence and finish up female as adults. She's one of my favourite characters, and I want more of her.

These are amazing! And I love how your Riker echoes the David Xanatos character design from Gargoyles.

Back