Star Trek: TITAN: Animated Series

I think between the two Christopher's looks more like I had imagined the character, but for the record, from a structural perspective, it seems like a really stupid design, like it would just tip over all the time with the top so heavy and the legs so close together at their anchor points. Unless it carries a lot of wait in the lower cluster, I guess.

But the feet are spread out rather wide, and that's what counts, isn't it? Where the points of support are relative to the center of mass? And the legs are stronger than they look.

I mean, I can imagine looking at humans and thinking "only two legs? How do they stand up?", I suppose it's all in how you look at it, but it did strike me as odd.

Exactly. Lots of designs are statically unstable but are kept functional by constant dynamic correction, such as the human body or a jet with forward-swept variable-geometry wings.

3580074713_d50f49b4ec.jpg

Dr. Ra-Havreii

Now lets see more Animated Titan images!!!

Series Two begins.

Since everybody digs the Troi uni so much, here's another.

3606319246_4b9ea3bfcc.jpg

3609937964_49971295e6.jpg

Dr. Huilan

Almost a little too cute. Nice though.

Great work here.
Meow.

New pics this week, for sure. Prepping for SDCC took all my attention and time so, now that that's done, expect the fun to recommence.

Back