It should have looked like it did on SNW...dang it
Why do you task me?

It should have looked like it did on SNW...dang it

I admit I haven't seen that episode but just because DS9 had a bad idea doesn't justify using it again. it sounds bad. i'll watch the ds9 episode later when i have time
It's perfectly normal human behaviour. This is how real people are.I admit I haven't seen that episode but just because DS9 had a bad idea doesn't justify using it again. it sounds bad.
Retire that one.I'm against all alcohol, but even I might see how an engineer could get depressed after seeing his beloved SNW ship get refit into a 1960s cardboard aesthetic.
I've heard differently on how Federation humans have a more evolved sensibility. To be fair Lily claimed that was ******** based on how Picard himself was acting at the time. Still.It's perfectly normal human behaviour. This is how real people are.
You heard wrong.I've heard differently on how Federation humans have a more evolved sensibility.
Lily was right. People dont change. Sure they arent racist, sexist and homophobic to other humans anymore. But theyre still humans.I've heard differently on how Federation humans have a more evolved sensibility. To be fair Lily claimed that was ******** based on how Picard himself was acting at the time. Still.
That's not ironyI like Quinn as Scotty and it's ironic that I got blasted for suggesting that maybe Montalban was cast too old as Khan a day or so ago and now the actor age against character age has come up again
Now this is ironyI like Quinn as Scotty and it's ironic that I got blasted for suggesting that maybe Montalban was cast too old as Khan a day or so ago and now the actor age against character age has come up again.
That's something that humans tell themselves to make them feel better about the things they do. Sort of like religious beliefs in a way.I've heard differently on how Federation humans have a more evolved sensibility.
Now there was a good century between those 2 paragraphs where the Federation, uh, evolved even more.Federation bigwigs: "We have a more evolved sensibility."
Also Federation bigwigs: "Planting a bomb at the center of Qo'noS and General Order 24 are also perfectly acceptable things we might do."
Now there was a good century between those 2 paragraphs where the Federation, uh, evolved even more.

Now there was a good century between those 2 paragraphs where the Federation, uh, evolved even more.
It should have looked like it did on SNW...dang it

Taking it back to Scotty and Declan Milder, the transporter petty revenge was still uncalled for.
I do agree that Peck is much more versatile and rounded as you put it. I do remember ONE scene in the first JJ movie where Quinto was sitting and there was a look on his face that was utterly heartbreaking -- at least, I found it to be so -- as he was narrating (in a voiceover) the loss of his mother and his world. I did find that touching, perhaps because I have lost my entire family. I get grief.No idea. I do know that I found nothing in that storyline or Quinto's performance of it any more persuasive or moving that Princess Leia watching her record collection blow up in the first Star Wars. Flat action melodrama. So it holds no weight for me.
SNW Spock is a rounded, surprising, sometimes comic character with some nuance; Peck is a more interesting actor than Quinto.
Yes. And the Discovery's turbolift system definitely wouldn't eitherGod, I hate when a good comeback doesn't show up later in the day!
"It wouldn't have fit on the Enterprise-D!"![]()

We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.