Spoilers Star Trek: Strange New Worlds 2x05 - "Charades"

Place your vote! Now!

• Total voters
He was the black sheep of the family, even moreso than the human girl Sarek adopted. So yeah, I imagine Sybok didn't become a regular topic of conversation at Spock's dinner table growing up.

I get the feeling Michael was the apple of Sarek's eye. More Vulcan than either son.
Absolutely. I have lots of good and bad to say about the first two seasons of Disco, but everything with the Sarek family is heartbreakingly note perfect.

And YES, I will continue to go on about it.

I think ret-retconning Michael out of existence (or whatever you want to call the BS that they did at the end of Disco 2) was one of the greatest disservices to characters that Star Trek has ever done. And this is the series that had Jim Kirk amusingly retort "I had a brother once" and NOT talk about his actual brother.

Yeah, the children are right out of a textbook (or real life). The oldest rebels and goes his own way. The middle child tries and fails to be perfect. The youngest succeeds in fulfilling expectations until it breaks her.

Yeah, the children are right out of a textbook (or real life). The oldest rebels and goes his own way. The middle child tries and fails to be perfect. The youngest succeeds in fulfilling expectations until it breaks her.

Isn’t Spock the youngest? So the order is Sybok, Michael, Spock?

lurge-largo.gif

Back