Spoilers Star Trek: Picard General Discussion Thread

"Q Who?", "The Best of Both Worlds", and First Contact are TNG's trilogy, as far as I'm concerned. Not that I'd mind PIC or something PIC-related giving us another trilogy.

EDITED TO ADD: Then there's "Sins of the Father", "Reunion", and "Redemption".

Last edited:
I got Season 2 on Blu-Ray, some nice special features, but I wish there were more. There's so much more they could have covered.

That would be a switch! :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
Who knows what relationships Seven had during her tenure with the Fenris Rangers? Worf could potentially be a long term relationship from the past, Seven probably did not spend those 20 years totally without intimacy…

Who knows what relationships Seven had during her tenure with the Fenris Rangers? Worf could potentially be a long term relationship from the past, Seven probably did not spend those 20 years totally without intimacy…

Worf has always been the stoic warrior.

Losing Jadzia must've been hard.

In my head canon he's having a dream or nightmare about losing Jadzia when he's awakened on the Enterprise-E in INS. Jadzia had been dead for only several months by that point.

Yeah, he didn't really do a lot of tumbling, bending and jumping in the shipboard battle with the Reman boarding party in NEM.

only 15 minutes in but I like what he's saying about the music. The TNG theme isn't just plastered all over the soundtrack, it's used when it's earned. Also we'll hear a bit of Horner's Klingon theme.

From that video, it looks like we are kinda-sorta going to hear about the fate of the Enterprise-E, but it’ll be something that could in theory be expanded on by a novel or something in the future.

Back