Star Trek 4 Enterprise-A

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by Syd Shanshala, May 6, 2018.

1. saddestmoon

saddestmoon Captain Captain

^^^ I keep forgetting those crucial letters (XL)! :hugegrin: Yes, absolute XL IMO!

And yes, if Paramount doesn’t come to the party, then we all ask PixelMagic really nicely... :)

2. PixelMagic

PixelMagic Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

To clarify, although I've probably done more renders of that model than anyone else, it was actually built by Alexander Klemm, not myself. He had access to actual movie-used CG model references to create his. Here is his site. You can download and play with the Enterprise-A model yourselves if you know 3d software...

http://www.alex3d.space/

saddestmoon and pst like this.
  3. PixelMagic

PixelMagic Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Also, I am using Alexander's model in my upcoming Star Trek 4 (RIP) "what if" fan trailer. Normally movie sequels come out 3 years after the fact. This is the 3rd year after Beyond, so under a smooth sailing sequel, we'd have gotten it this year. My trailer is still months away though, because I'm aiming for a Hollywood-level finish on all the shots. About 10 shots of pretty complex level CGI. There are two shots of the 1701-A in my trailer. Here is a small tease of one of them.

[​IMG]

4. WarpFactorZ

WarpFactorZ Commodore Commodore

Looks great! If we can't have an actual movie, this will do fine.

saddestmoon likes this.
  5. Belz...

Belz... Commodore Commodore

In a finely-crafted cosmos... of my own making.
    Looks great as usual.