News "Star Trek’s Jeri Ryan Enjoyed Playing Seven of Nine On Picard More Than Voyager"

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Picard' started by Qonundrum, Feb 3, 2021.

1. Dryson

Dryson Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I seriously doubt that Jeri Ryan enjoyed dressing up in her catsuit everyday.

Besides, Jeri looks much better in her Picard outfits then her catsuit outfit.

Tachyon Flux, Reanok and cosmic mouse like this.
  2. Richard S. Ta

Richard S. Ta Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I’m happy she was happy. I only really read about her experiences on Voyager last year. As has been said, she was one of the best things in Picard.

3. TedShatner10

TedShatner10 Commodore Commodore

They've all got curves in the right place at 45+ but that's obviously the result of all them working really hard in exercising heavily since their teens, etc (Jeri alluded she wanted to be a professional dancer as a child).

Also genetics plays a role too, as we see in comparison videos:

^PC gaming celebrity John Bain (who sadly passed away from colon/liver cancer in 2018) was still only 28 in that recording!

4. ThreeEdgedSword

ThreeEdgedSword Captain Captain

5. Lord Garth

Lord Garth Vice Admiral Admiral

I don't know how much stock I put into this. Wikipedia is only as accurate as what they know. And I think we won't really know until we see the opening credits.

It seems as if Seven will be part of La Sirena's crew. And it's a small ship. So her not being a regular makes no sense. They'd have to find a way to write her out of episodes at a time, or split the "crew" up. Which isn't impossible. But you'd think they'd follow each character from week-to-week with episodes anyone's not in being the exception instead of the rule.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2021
  6. ThreeEdgedSword

ThreeEdgedSword Captain Captain

I would think so, too. Plus, if it's true that Threadaway won't return, then there's a free slot for a regular...