South Park: Still not cancelled I guess

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by JirinPanthosa, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Jayson1

Jayson1 Fleet Admiral Admiral

That's a hard question because the show is great but it ages poorly due to how topical it is. I would suggest just watching the episodes that explore issues your more interested in more than going by a season. With that said you can never go wrong with a Butters episode Also one of it's most interesting characters ever doesn't come until the later seasons in PC Principal.

Jason

2. Kai "the spy"

Kai "the spy" Admiral Admiral

I'd also recommend season 20. It was a season-long arc dealing with issues like online trolling, the dangers of nostalgia, and it satirizes the 2016 presidential race, as well as the serialized nature of modern television.

3. Jayson1

Jayson1 Fleet Admiral Admiral

That's true and it's a good season but they do drop the ball on the memoryberries and giving it closure.

Jason

4. JirinPanthosa

JirinPanthosa Admiral Admiral

I think they planned their storyline around Trump losing, so they had to readjust to have the berries win.

5. Qonundrum

Qonundrum Vice Admiral Admiral

They were slamming The Force Awakens, reboots, and so on weren't they... especially as they were reaching for could work for any situation. Like "member the 90s" as well as "member the 80s" and in typically awesome SP style... :guffaw:

6. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Vice Admiral Admiral

Season 20 still holds up. 'We live in an unprecedented time of uncertainty', sounds like 2020 to me. If I see one more article or commercial with 'unprecedented' or 'uncertain' in them I will boycott whatever they are selling for the rest of my life.

7. Kitty Worrier

Kitty Worrier Vice Admiral Admiral

PC Principal and Strong Woman are hilarious.

Turtletrekker likes this.
  8. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Vice Admiral Admiral

Cartman also talks about his girlfriend showing him her vagina from 6 feet away.

Social distancing sex!