Smallville Summer Hiatus Thread III (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Admiral_Young, May 20, 2010.

1. Admiral_Young

Admiral_Young Fleet Admiral Admiral

^ Yeah...contradictions afoot!!! Zatanna returning I believe was one of my top ten wishes for this season. I think she'll be back if they can find a way to fit her in. Perhaps Chloe will enlist some more magic aide if she indeed becomes the new Dr. Fate as some of us think she will.

2. Procutus

Procutus Admiral Admiral

^

Count me in on the 'bring back Zatanna' wish-list. Her appearance in the show that dealt with the WA-wannabe last year was the best thing about that horrible ep... Save for the Chloe/Ollie foreplay at the end.

:devil:

It would be very cool indeed to see and Dr. ChlovageFate work together. Clearly, they have more brains than GA and the Blur.

:lol:

3. Admiral_Young

Dr. ChlovFate. I like that.

4. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

Watching as much greys Anatomy as I have, the head doctor seems to be called "the Chief" and.... If only Jimmy was still alive.

Big Fish in a little pond. Girl is going to be lost after this bollocks show keels over.

5. Admiral_Young

I feel bad for you Guy...watching that show. I will admit that I checked out about a half hour of the pilot because of Ellen Pompeo.

6. Guy Gardener

I like forbidden love triangles. That whole Chloe, Lana, Clark ballsup or the Lana, Clark, Lex fiasco, the Gray's Anatomy people usually have 7 or 8 of them running concurrently... And then there's the fucking. The pent up near groin conclusions or glancing generial blows that amount to much ado about nothing in smallville is infuriating.

Besides once you accept that "surgery" is a metaphor for crack, it explains a lot.

7. Admiral_Young

Then I must be a crack addict since i've had two of them in the last three years lol...I just never got into that show and found no reason to. Glad you enjoy something out of it though.

8. Guy Gardener

It helps if you're at least 70 percent girl.

Dear god.

Final Season? Final season.

These fucking things usually end with a wedding.

Chloe and Oliver or Martha and Perry?

9. Admiral_Young

Lois and Clark.

10. Guy Gardener

That's a possibility but it'll get rocked up by the regular madness.

Lois marries a Bizarro Clark?

11. Admiral_Young

The 2013 dream showed Lois (doing a horrid Margot Kidder homage) wearing an engagement ring and I wouldn't be shocked if the series finale (can we actually say these two words without snickering?) showed Clark becoming Superman and wearing the suit and Lois and Clark getting married. The latter might be a long shot but at the very least I think we'll get an engagement. I really don't see a marriage happening. This season looks like it could be the darkest one yet and with tons going on there might not be room for a romantic arc as well but Smallville is known for having a lot going on I guess.

12. Buck Rogers

Buck Rogers Captain Captain

We shall see what developes after Sept,25,2010 where the season will take us,just sit back and enjoy the show every Friday night for me I'm taping the show,because the DVD sets are too expensive unless someone wants to purchase them for me as a gift for Chanuka or xmas either one of those holidays I'll gladly accept them.

(LOL)
    Signed

Buck Rogers

13. Guy Gardener

Yes Buck, after 73 pages, we are going to calm our fangasm down on just your say so.

Dude.

It's going to get worse before it gets better.

14. Admiral_Young

Yeah no offense to Buck but your posts are underwhelming and you always post the same thing. We're having a discussion about various topics and you don't really contribute anything than saying we should wait and see what happens and if you haven't been paying attention we know when the show premirers.

15. Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer Fleet Admiral Admiral

It'll really suck if they can't get Rosenbaum back as Lex Luthor for the final season. They really need to find a way to make it happen or this final season will be incomplete.

16. Takeru

Takeru Space Police Commodore

Am I only one who really doesn't care if Rosenbaum comes back or not?

17. CorporalClegg

CorporalClegg Fleet Admiral Admiral

I am actually kind of on the fence about it.

I know that, if he does, his appearance will by silly and contrived. But he is still the best thing the show has ever offered.

18. Admiral_Young

Of course it will be silly and contrived...he's a comic book character who has died and been crushed by ice inside of a Fortress of Solitude. I think the sneak peak trailers have already given us a clue to how Lex will return.

19. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

If he doesn't recast him...do a Morgan Edge. :bolian:

20. Admiral_Young

I'm still intrigued by that screen cap from the trailer featuring Clark meeting near a tree with a bald guy dressed as Lex would.