Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman to star in Deadpool III (2024)

They are bringing in characters from multiple places because of the multi-verse. I am kind of hoping for Evan Peters again as Quicksilver.

If they brought back Evan Peters again, but this time as the "real" Quicksilver, fandom will go nuts.

...but Ryan Reynolds is just crazy enough to bring him back again to play another fake Quicksilver, all just to deliberately poke the bear, and that would break fandom entirely.

Naturally, I'm hoping for the latter.

If they brought back Evan Peters again, but this time as the "real" Quicksilver, fandom will go nuts.

...but Ryan Reynolds is just crazy enough to bring him back again to play another fake Quicksilver, all just to deliberately poke the bear, and that would break fandom entirely.

I want to see Evan Peters and Aaron Taylor-Johnson playing their Kick-Ass characters.

Why another fake Quicksilver, just have him be Ralph Bohner again :lol:

I want Deadpool narrating during the slow-mo sequence and being like "Me? I can't move... but this is my movie so I can narrate."

'Nuff said.
UCQIv8DynX.png

What's surprising is how heavily tied into the MCU it seems to be. It certainly looks like the old X-Men universe is facing destruction via Incursion and Loki Season 1 seems to be required viewing.

Back