Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman to star in Deadpool III (2024)

Amazing looking trailer. I was confused as to why they're hiding Wolverine, I guess the fact that pictures of him in the suit leaked online is just something they plan to ignore (although, funny enough, when I went searching for the teaser on youtube a video right next to it in the search results had a thumbnail that was a leaked picture of him in the suit :lol: ). I didn't expect to see the TVA, but they seem perfect for what the movie seems to be going for.

I've watched the special edition of DP2 so much that I can't remember all the differences from the original version, did the theatrical cut not explicitly have him use the time machine to save Vanessa (and X-Force member Peter), and then have a bunch of jokes as a stinger of him doing other ridiculous time travel things (like killing Ryan Reynolds right before he accepts the role in Green Lantern, killing Wolverine Origins Deadpool and killing baby Hitler)? Because, yeah, I can definitely see why the TVA would be after him based off the end of Deadpool 2.

I think they want to save the Wolverine reveal for later to have something for people to keep waiting for. Every trailer is suppose to give you something new to talk about. This one is basically letting use know Deadpool is still Deadpool and not watered down because of Disney and also sort of giving us a basic setup of what he will be doing in the movie.

I can see saving the Wolverine reveal as a surprise for the people who don't follow the news about the movie. I'm pretty sure now that everyone knows he's in it, they won't hide him in the next trailer.

I saw it pointed out that there’s a bottle of that drink that Bruce accidentally bled into at the start of the 2008 film laying ontop of the Secret Wars comic

just a small thing

edit:
There's a rumour
That the Twin Uzi shot is actually Lady Deadpool, not Deadpool. The hands holding the Uzis in that shot are not wearing the same gloves Deadpool wears throughout the rest of the trailer

Last edited:
I can see saving the Wolverine reveal as a surprise for the people who don't follow the news about the movie. I'm pretty sure now that everyone knows he's in it, they won't hide him in the next trailer.

His name is in the title. I think everyone knows he is going to be in it. I think they want people to be excited at not just seeing him in his suit, which people have already seen from pics on the internet but him being in character, maybe doing some bloody action stuff. Different type of movie in tone but I bet we will see "Wolverine" be as savage in action scenes as he was in "Logan." But this will be the first time people will see him in his comic book yellow suit while doing it.

Last edited:
His name is in the title. I think everyone knows he is going to be in it. I think they want people to be excited at not just seeing him in his suit, which people have already seen from pics on the internet but him being in character, maybe doing some bloody action stuff. Different type of movie in tone but I bet we will see "Wolverine" be as savage in action scenes as he was in "Logan." But this will be the first time people will see him in his comic book yellow suit while doing it.
Yeah, but there's probably still a lot of people out there who don't follow all the announcements that might not be aware of the title.

The real reason they aren't showing him just yet.

DaemonDCLXVI-5952ac9b90b23__700.jpg

k8m7MhymhSQyuTJ18

Last edited:
The real reason they aren't showing him just yet.

DaemonDCLXVI-5952ac9b90b23__700.jpg

k8m7MhymhSQyuTJ18

I could literally see him wearing that in a Deadpool movie. I also am going to make a prediction. We will see Wolverine have a musical number since Jackman is known for being a good singer. Maybe even a duet with Deadpool. Ryan Reynolds did sing in that Christmas musical movie he co-starred in with Will Ferrell.

That dish on the rover is being held by a Canadarm.

Ryan loves referencing his home and native land. Maybe the Rover was pruned from a timeline where Canada had a more active space program lmao.

PjCVJWF.png

Also saw another theory, that the forest Deadpool is fighting in could be the one from the end of Logan, with the fallen tree near an overturned truck.

That dish on the rover is being held by a Canadarm.

Ryan loves referencing his home and native land. Maybe the Rover was pruned from a timeline where Canada had a more active space program lmao.

PjCVJWF.png

Also saw another theory, that the forest Deadpool is fighting in could be the one from the end of Logan, with the fallen tree near an overturned truck.
Others speculate it's actually the forest from the beginning of Age of Ultron.

I could literally see him wearing that in a Deadpool movie. I also am going to make a prediction. We will see Wolverine have a musical number since Jackman is known for being a good singer. Maybe even a duet with Deadpool. Ryan Reynolds did sing in that Christmas musical movie he co-starred in with Will Ferrell.
That's an incredibly credible prediction! Let's remember this when the movie comes out

I think that might happen but I feel like they will need to do it in a way that is funny. Or they will go meta and they won't kiss but we will see Hugh Jackman and Ryan Reynolds as themsevles kissing each other. Also they will no doubt take a jab at She Hulk and how she broke the 4th wall in her movie. Might even destroy the Kevin Feige robot in that show.

The second name had been suspected as the character they were playing but nice to have confirmation.

I do wonder what the criteria for listing cast members is, as I was expecting (especially after the trailer) that Morena Baccarin was only having a cameo at the start.

Back