RPG Recruitment Thread

Discussion in 'Trek Gaming' started by daedalus5, Mar 24, 2005.

1. ghoyle1

ghoyle1 Lieutenant Red Shirt

Input Requested for TOS Scenario

Working on an episode for my "Risus Trek" campaign, and I'd appreciate some feedback. Warning: this is a LONG post, so you probably shouldn't quote the full thing when responding. I'd like to know if you think this adventure has enough for the characters to do, which parts bore you, and things like that. I don't know who the characters will be, or what ship they're on, which is why I refer to them as the Crew, the Captain, the Ship, etc.

I'm using Risus as my game system, but I'm not really asking for rules advice; I appreciate any suggestions even if you don't know what Risus is.

Thanks in advance!

Guy

FAITH AND TREACHERY
    A RisusTrek adventure (TOS time period)

THE MISSION
    The Ship has been ordered to the planet Aggamor III to rescue Federation diplomats who have been taken hostage. When they arrive and try to contact the diplomatic party, the diplomat in charge warns the Captain to avoid beaming down under any circumstances. His captor, who claims to speak for the gods of Aggamor,

AGGAMOR III WANTS TO JOIN THE FEDERATION
    The Planet Aggamor III, a formerly-xenophobic spacefaring culture, is urgently petitioning the Federation for membership. The Federation has sent a diplomatic team to discuss the terms for admission. The negotiations are taking place on the major moon of Aggamor III (referred to as the Large Moon). Unfortunately, not all the citizens of Aggamor III want to open contact with other worlds, including the band of religious zealots who seize control of the moonbase where the negotiations are being held. They rig the base’s antimatter generator to explode if any transporters or energy weapons are used within a thousand meters of the station, and then make an announcement.

PROPHET OF DOOM
    The Zealot Leader’s announcement says that the gods of Aggamor are outraged by the government’s contact with other worlds, and have decided to destroy Aggamor by crashing the Small Moon into it. They also say that the Government has known that destruction was imminent for many decades, but kept the secret to themselves and abandoned the isolationistic views of their people.

The Aggamor World Leader will confirm that the Government has known of the possible catastrophe for decades, a century after the Small Moon mysteriously appeared in orbit. The Small Moon’s erratic orbit occasionally disrupted weather patterns and caused earthquakes, which in turn upset Aggamori economies and governments, and was fodder for many ultra-conservative religious movements. After a century, scientific organizations around the world began to study the Small Moon in earnest, and found, to their horror, that the Small Moon’s orbit was unstable, and would crash into Aggamor III within several decades. The realization spurred the governments of Aggamor to unite to form a plan to save their people from destruction.

(Note: the people of Aggamor III responded to the bad omens by building survival shelters, which were also places of ritual purification. This might be useful somehow.)

EFFORTS OF FUTILITY
    After the Government determined that current technology could do nothing to prevent the collision with the Small Moon without causing even greater consequences, the Government decided to secretly build a fleet of space arks to get their people to safety. They didn’t inform the public to avoid provoking world-wide panic. They began searching for a planet they could colonize, but the Aggamor System contained no habitable planets, and no neighboring solar system was within range of their crude warp drive vessels.

A decade ago, the Aggamori government realized that their efforts would be too little, too late, even if they could find a suitable planet for their people to colonize. The World Leader decided to petition the Federation for aid, but the religious zealots had enough influence in the government to delay negotiations. He is now frantic in his efforts to save his people and his planet, and finally convinced the Federation to hear their petition. He did not inform the Federation of the danger to his planet because he is ashamed that they could not find a solution on their own. He also did not inform them of the religious opposition to contacts with outsiders because he thought this would hurt their chances of getting help from the Federation; this is why the negotiations were to take place on the Moon. His plan was to reveal the threat to their planet when the conference convened, but the Zealots seized the base before that could happen.

OLD TESTAMENT BLUES
    The Zealot Leader has a plan of his own. While he is quite willing to let the population of Aggamor III perish for their sins, he has a plan to save his own followers. He plans on using the Space Arks to save his followers, orbiting the planet after the the Small Moon collides with Aggamor III. They will wait several decades in cold sleep until the biosphere is sufficiently recovered to support life. (Think of Sodom and Gomorrah and the Exodus in literary terms.) The sad truth, which can be discovered by the Crew’s scientific analysis, is that the planet will take centuries, not decades, to become capable of supporting any kind of civilization again, barring assistance from the Federation.

HISTORY LESSON
    The Aggamar System is an isolated system, many parsecs above the Galactic plane. There are only two other planets in its system, neither one of them very interesting, and so the Aggamari never tried to reach other solar systems. An alien race, the Oppressors, landed on the planet centuries ago, enslaving the people with their advanced technology and stripped it of resources. Many of the Aggamari nations at the time thought that it was less harmful to collaborate with the Oppressors. The aliens were eventually driven off by a resistance movement, the precursor to the current Zealot Leader’s organization, which developed the notion that Aggamar III must remain pure from the taint of aliens; wars were fought to destroy the Collaborators who had betrayed their own people. After several centuries, this xenophobia gradually became less powerful, until the appearance of the Smaller Moon. When scientists discovered the danger that the moon represented, they determined not to let the population know about the danger, lest a renewal of the xenophobia hinder their efforts to save the planet. They secretly revived the Oppressor technology and began to build Space Arks. Too many people were involved in the project to keep the project totally secret, and so the Zealot Leader used the planet’s historical abhorrence for aliens to build his power base.

The Zealot Leader is truly concerned that the Collaborators were never eradicated, and that they are plotting with the Federation (who are simply the Oppressors with a new modus operandi) to take over Aggamar III, this time forever. He sees the looming Apocalypse as his one chance to rid his people of the Collaborators and the Oppressors forever, and is prepared to make the huge sacrifice as a sign of his fidelity to the Gods of Aggamar.

DECISIONS, DECISIONS
    The Crew has two main problems to deal with:
    1) How to rescue the Federation diplomats?
    2) How to prevent the destruction of Aggamor III?

Since the antimatter generator on the Moonbase is rigged to blow if transporters or energy weapons are used nearby, one possible solution is to send a security team onto the surface of the Large Moon via shuttlecraft and work its way in to neutralize the Zealots and rescue the hostages. They might also be able to disable the destruct system, which is sure to be guarded.

BAD MOON ON THE RISE (ERR, FALL)
    The Small Moon is too deep within Aggamor III’s gravity well to tractor beam it into a more stable orbit. If destroyed with phasers and photon torpedoes, the fragments will cause a slightly less catastrophic event, but at least a small percentage of the population would survive.

A compromise solution: move the Small Moon into an orbit that will result in a collision with the Large Moon. The Small Moon will be destroyed, but the fragments endanger Aggamor III to a much smaller degree, and the damage to the Large Moon will not endanget the planet either. This is a major effort for the Ship, and could cripple the Warp Drive, the Tractor Beam, etc.

Still another solution: Analyzing data about the Small Moon’s sudden arrival in the Aggamor system reveals that it did not come from the Aggamor System originally. The Small Moon is actually another Fabrini asteroid ship, like Yonada (TOS: “For the World is Hollow, and I Have Touched the Sky”), on a preset course to Aggamor III. Its inhabitants are long dead, however; the life support system failed several thousand years ago. When the Small Moon arrived in orbit, there was no one to disembark at its destination. The engines shut down, but they can be reactivated by a miracle-working Starfleet engineer and some luck. This is the optimum outcome in terms of saving the planet, but is not without its own dangers. These can include the hazards of reactivating malfunctioning alien systems (propulsion, computer, security...). One possible obstacle: if they reactivate the computer, it will almost certainly demand the proper authorization (in the Fabrini language!), and blast the intruders when it doesn’t get a response.

LET MY PEOPLE GO
    The Crew may be able to patch together the Space Arks sufficiently to rescue tens of thousands of the Aggamori in suspended animation. Unfortunately factions within the Government have given the Zealot Leader’s groundside minions access to the Space Arks. How will the Crew gain possession of them in time to renovate and evacuate?

ARMED AND DANGEROUS
    Yet another complication is that the Zealot Leader still wants his plan to go forward, and will do his best to interfere with the crew’s efforts, whether they involve reactivating the Fabrini engines or not. The Moonbase was originally built as part of the Aggamori effort to destroy the Moon or alter its course, and so is equipped with primitive antimatter armaments. They can damage the Ship if it is caught by surprise, or they can damage the Small Moon enough to prevent or delay repair efforts.

TWISTY TURNY LITTLE PLOT SEEDS
    Federation diplomats have a bad reputation in Star Trek, usually being self-important, annoying, and prone to pull rank at the drop of a hat. Perhaps the Federation Diplomat being held captive is of this breed… or perhaps not. Maybe he’s already negotiating with the Zealot Leader… but what is he trying to do? Has he negotiated the withdrawal of the Ship in exchange for his freedom, leaving the planet to its own destruction? Or has he determined to sacrifice himself to stop the Zealot Leader, allowing the Ship to aid the planet unencumbered by a hostage situation? In this case, perhaps he (or she) is someone that the Captain or the Crew holds dear?

2. ghoyle1

Re: Input Requested for TOS Scenario

Just thought of another possibility...

DIPLOMACY
    Is it possible to negotiate the problems away? The negotiators would have to convince the Zealot Leader that the Federation is not in league with the Oppressors, that the Government is not run by a Collaborator conspiracy, and that letting the Small Moon collide with Aggamor III is a bad idea. He will be highly resistant to these ideas. However, it might be possible to show him that the Small Moon is not, in fact, an omen from the Gods. What if the Crew gave him a tour of the Asteroid Ship to prove that it was not sent by the Gods? The Gods would not use an alien artifact to provide their omen of doom; in fact, it could have been sent by the Oppressors themselves to set the peoples of Aggamor III against each other! Now that the Crew has exposed the deceit, the Zealot Leader and the Government Leader can work together to save their people with the help of the Crew.

3. Weyoun Ten

Weyoun Ten Lieutenant Red Shirt

Re: Who Is Interested in a Highly Organized Post by Post Star Trek DS9

[​IMG]

Update

This RP site is finished. I am posting the overall plot for people to see as well as the link. We have inter-graded DS9 in the plot. I sincerely apologize that this had gone slower than what I anticipated, but it is now done. Please, let me know what you think after reading the plot below.

It has been a few years since Captain Jean Luc Picard has taken command of the Starship Enterprise D. While all may appear to be normal, something is going on underneath the very nose of the United Federation of Planets. With Section 31 not accountable to the government a plot has formed. They have become obsessed with weapon development, and have begun to plant the seeds of mistrust on both sides. As the Enterprise goes on patrolling to keep these weapons from reaching the wrong hands illegally, Section 31 is funding the Dominion. A new war is about to begin.

Thank you for taking the time to read and look over this thread/post! I hope to see you there and to be apart of this new RPG.

Here is the link: http://startrekrpg.forumotions.com/

Sincerely,
    ~Weyoun

4. tina7bush

tina7bush Cadet Newbie

15808 Pioneer Hills Ter,Germantown,MD-20874

Truly Magnificent.Pic is awesome dude.

5. Weyoun Ten

Thank you! You have my admin to thank for the find and the font.

We are eager to get feedback and people to join in on the fun. Interested? ;)

6. Weyoun Ten

[​IMG]

Update

This RP site is finished. I am posting the overall plot for people to see as well as the link. We have inter-graded DS9 in the plot. I sincerely apologize that this had gone slower than what I anticipated, but it is now done. Please, let me know what you think after reading the plot below.

It has been a few years since Captain Jean Luc Picard has taken command of the Starship Enterprise D. While all may appear to be normal, something is going on underneath the very nose of the United Federation of Planets. With Section 31 not accountable to the government a plot has formed. They have become obsessed with weapon development, and have begun to plant the seeds of mistrust on both sides. As the Enterprise goes on patrolling to keep these weapons from reaching the wrong hands illegally, Section 31 is funding the Dominion. A new war is about to begin.

Thank you for taking the time to read and look over this thread/post! I hope to see you there and to be apart of this new RPG.

Here is the link: http://startrekrpg.forumotions.com/

Sincerely,
    ~Weyoun

7. [LF] Evshell

[LF] Evshell Cadet Newbie

[​IMG]

Greetings fellow Trek fans and Play-by-Post RPers,

Looking for Star Trek based Forum RP where you can immerse yourself and your character in a unique and engaging story? Check out Lotus Fleet RP, where you can join together with fellow RPers as a crew both in and out of the story.

Storytelling is performed by the Captain and advancement opportunities based on activity is available to all who participate!

Your character receives promotions and awards based on activity and creativity!

We offer opportunities in the following positions:
    Captain (upon experience)
    Executive Officer (upon experience)
    Chief Tactical / Security Officer
    Chief Science Officer
    Chief Engineer
    Chief Medical Officer
    Chief Operations Officer

Everyone involved is put in the most important positions on the ship so that no one is left out of the story! We don't have RPers as Bartenders, Counselors, Transport Chief, and other only slightly used positions, because we feel that the positions we offer are always integral to the story.

Additionally we occasionally will may have Fleet-wide RP where all ships join together in one Fleet Action. Recently our home, Starbase 10, was threatened by a massive Borg Invasion!

The Starbase 10 forum is also the place to find less structured Star Trek RP such as our Mirror Universe RP.

We also know that Star Trek fans are quite often Sci-Fi, Comic, Video Game, and Fantasy fans as well, so take a look at our newly developed General RP section called "The Holodeck". As a Lotus Fleet member you may even "GM" your own story. Any member is welcome to create or participate in one of these stories, and so far we have seen the following genres proposed and/or written:

• Star Wars
    • Mass Effect
    • General Fantasy
    • Superhero
    • Lord of the Rings

Send me a PM or Skype me at evshell18 for more information.

Peace and Long Life,

8. ghoyle1

Re: Input Requested for TOS Scenario

Not sure why my thread was moved here, since I'm not trying to recruit anybody for it. All I was looking for was comments and suggestions on a scenario.

Guy

Last edited: Mar 25, 2011
  9. Isadorabelle

Isadorabelle Lieutenant Red Shirt

Welcome to Cardassia Prime

Cardassian at heart?
    This group is for you! In 2370, the Cardassian Union is vulnerable and shaky. Will you help her become a power in the quadrant again? Or, will you encourage Cardassia to welcome the Dominion?

You make the future of Cardassia!
    http://cardassia-prime.wikia.com

10. Weyoun Ten

Re: Cardassia Prime RPG

Isadorablle,

I was looking over your Dominion RPG on Wiki and it looks interesting. Do you have any OC's that have started up a rebellion at all yet? I have an idea about that if you're interested. If you'd like, I'll join your RPG if you join the one I have in my signature and have advertised here. :)

~Weyoun

11. RaymondJames

RaymondJames Captain Captain

Salutations,
    I understand that these recent years have seen a decline in active Star Trek RPGs. I myself know how hard it is to find an RPG that stays active and doesn't die off. Everytime you join one, you risk making friends and the RPG shutting down. Sadly, this is more and more common. I would like to let you all know that there are still some very active RPGs out there.

In December 2009, I am members of a RPG that I belonged to came together to form the USS Mata Hari, an RPG that had elements from classic Star Trek infused with Section 31's world of espionage and betrayl, twist and turns around every corner. The USS Mata Hari RPG has been home to a variety of online players, fantastic writers from all across the globe.

We tend to have an average of 10 to 15 active members playing well developed characters of various species. The setting of the USS Mata Hari-A (and presently the USS Mata Hari-A) has remained simmilar since its conception. However, the epsiodes have progressed the plot from the year 2312 to its present time setting of 2314. There have been 4 Commanding Officers over the years (all played by the same player). The present Commanding Officer, is Patrick Buchanan, a man with a haunting history.

Openings on the USS Mata Hari-A's Senior & Junior Staff are rare and when they do happen, they tend to be filled within the day. We are a very private group and members tend to be people whom myself or my members have played with before on another RPG, or family and friends. However, because of my personal philosophy that an RPG needs to have diversity no only among its characters, but also with its members; I have decided to open the RPG to all of the public. There is currently one open spot on the Senior Staff, that of Chief Operations Officer. There are also a few spots open in the Junior Staff (Assistant Chiefs).

Please take notice that the USS Mata Hari-A RPG is not everyone's cup of tea. It is an RPG set in 2414 and though it stays cannon based up until the 2390s (The Post Nemesis novels), after that point, we have taken a freedom with the plot. In recent years, Scetion 31 had dropped its cloak to the Federation and is now working with Starfleet Intelligence thus the USS Mata Hari-A (Galaxy X aka Galaxy refit) has a crew that has served with Section 31 or Starfleet Intelligence. This RPG deals with Mature Content which includes violence, nudity, language, sexuality and some very dark and graphic writing.

We switched from one server provider to another. We have been with Zetaboard since early 2010 and have an accumalitive post count of 8,377 (as of Tuesday March 29th, 2011 at 2:47am Eastern Standard Time). This RPG can be quite demanding. You as a member are not required to post every day, but please note that if you can not check in everyday, the plot may progress several pages by the next time you log in and you may be lost if you do not catch up on reading. We are very respectful of our members and understand fully that work, education, family, and private/personal time comes first. In fact,we rather that you do focus on these matters in stead of the RPG. You should only join and be part of Mata Hari if you have free time to use. Life is too short and valuable to waste on RPGs, but if you are looking for a second family, a place to be yourself and unleash your creativity, check us out,

you may find yourself part of this wonderful team.
    Current Direction? Well, after re-establishment of peace between the Klingon Empire and Gorn Hedgemony as well as the quelling of the reformed Typon Pact, all seems to be going well. Peace seems to be flurishing until new threats have begun to surface. Among the new threats for Mata Hari-A's Season 3 are a small radical, racist Terrorist group known as Terra Pax who have abducted Admiral Krull Larkon (Current head of STI and former Commanding Officer of Mata Hari & Mata Hari-A). Also, in the dark shadows is an enemy long since believed to be destroyed (Since the Invasion of 2381), The Borg.

Check us out at http://s1.zetaboards.com/ussmatahari/index/

12. Isadorabelle

Isadorabelle Lieutenant Red Shirt

Bah, sorry, I forgot to watch the thread!

Some are, yeah. Actually, I think most are. Something about being the goodguys, haha.

I'll check out yours now. I've rarely played in a group that I haven't moderated. I think it'd be nice to not have those stresses for once!

13. Weyoun Ten

Whats wrong with being a bad guy?! lol

And no worries, I didn't check this thread till I looked and saw a familiar name on the fourm I am advertising, then up popped your post and I went, "oh wait a second. I think I know who that is."

I think I might be able to make a bad guy for you who works for or within the Dominion if you give me a run down of what has happened on your RPG's Plot.

Just message me on The Front Lines RPG, and I'll answer back asap. :)

14. Kahlaras

Kahlaras Ensign Red Shirt

USS Vigilant Recruiting, Sixth Fleet

The USS Vigilant is recruiting for the positions listed below:

Chief Strategic Operations Officer
    Chief Science Officer
    Chief Intelligence Officer
    Chief Diplomatic Officer

As well as many Assistant Chief Positions and other spots. If you have any questions or are interested in joining please check out our website.

http://uss-vigilant.rpg-hosting.com
    or email me at
    general_reeder@yahoo.com

The USS Vigilant is a Sovereign class vessel based out of Sixth Fleet.

15. Kahlaras

Kahlaras Ensign Red Shirt

A new starbase has been established in Bravo Fleet's Task Force 58, Starbase Arcadia. There are a large amount of positions open for the taking such as the ones listed below:

Chief Flight Control Officer
    Chief Science Officer
    Chief Counselor
    Chief Diplomatic Officer
    Marine Commanding Officer
    Group Commander (Fighters)

As well as many other positions such as Chief Assistants. If you are interested in joining please check out our website

http://starbase-arcadia.rpg-hosting.com
    or email me at
    general_reeder@yahoo.com

Starbase Arcadia is a Starbase base attached to Bravo Fleets Task Force 58.

[​IMG]

16. jonileth

jonileth Cadet Newbie

The USS Arizona has had a rich history despite her relatively short time being around. She has gone from the Romulan Neutral Zone area where she was tasked with the mission of defending Federation interests along the border from the ever present threat of Romulan incursion to fending off raiders in the depths of the lawless and hostile Gavarian Corridor. In this short span of time the crew of the USS Arizona have been together, their great works toward the goals of peace and prosperity have brought them into the spotlight.

Now, they face a new challenge, one few ships get the chance to embark on in a manner other than a twist of fate. The USS Arizona has been called upon to travel beyond the Union Gateway to the Delta Quadrant, where she will forge bold new paths and carve a niche into the uncharted space that will be her home for the foreseeable future.

Do you have the adventuring spirit? If you do, then join us as we boldly go into the great unknown that stretches just beyond the horizon...

There are several positions open currently, among them are;

Chief Flight Control Officer
    Assistant Chief Operations Officer (With the potential to move up to Chief OPS after the current mission)
    Assistant Chief Intelligence Officer
    And all junior officer positions...

If you are looking for a simulation that fosters a fast paced, player involvement intensive simulation, then this is the place for you. Come join Commodore Cowell (or Commodore Curmudgeon if you like) and the crew of the USS Arizona as they boldly go where their imagination takes them!

17. BF MJ

BF MJ Cadet Newbie

An NX Class & Luna Class Seek Quality Writers & Players!

[​IMG]

Come, See & Discover in the 22nd Century!

[LEFT]Six months after it's near destruction the Discovery NX-06 is ready to return to active duty. Outfitted with the latest technology and rebuilt from it's cripple predecessor the Discovery is ready to again venture into the far reaches of space, boldly going where braver men would dare not travel.

The Discovery NX-06 is one of the newest simm in Bravo Fleet's NX Division set in 2162. Under the Command of Commander Olivia Saugn she still needs a crew. Many positions Available and ready for anyone ready to face a time when life wasn't so comfortable. Forget about replicators, abandon thoughts of sonic showers. In this era there are no shields and phasers aren't necessarily going to work, but if you think you have what it takes to stand with the crew stop on by our lovely little site and apply today~

Site: NX-06 Discovery Home Page

Or if you want to advance to the 24th Century...

[​IMG]

[LEFT]Have you ever fancied the challenge of writing for non-human characters? Well why not join the USS Triton? We’re a recently established simm under the leadership of an experienced Game Master who is eager to find a crew who want to explore the stars and all the other fantastic sci-fi events that can happen in a Trek simm!

We’re a Luna Class starship and our mission is to return back to the stars of exploration and keep the peace for the Federation.

So if you fancy joining us and possible playing a Trill diplomatic/contact specialist officer, a Betazoid counsellor or even an Andorian operations officer then get in contact! We're looking to establish a diverse crew. Even if your main played character is human we encourage all our players to write for an alien secondary non-played character.

The following senior staff spots are open:
    Chief Operations Officer
    Chief Counsellor / Diplomatic Officer (this is a duel role)

That's not to say we're not interested in anyone playing any junior positions. Already we have an assistant chief flight control officer, why not join our experienced Chief Science Officer in running our science department? Ever fancied playing Seven of Nine's role in running Astrometrics? Or even a fan of the Titan novel series and want to try a new alien from there. Let us know!!

[/LEFT]
    [/LEFT]

18. StarFleetVeteran

StarFleetVeteran Lieutenant Red Shirt

19. CDR Marcus

CDR Marcus Cadet Newbie

[​IMG]
    In 2384 the Klingon Empire and the Romulan Empire start proceedings to join the United Federation of Planets several smaller member states of the Federation declare they would succeed should the two powers be allowed to join the UFP. The First Nation of United Earth, a terrorist group, also declares a will to leave should the Klingon and Romulan's join.

In 2385 the Romulan Empire is formally welcomed into the UFP and the First Nation lead several revolts and leave Earth; during this brief period of uncertainty the Federation offers all the support to the founding of New Pangaea near the Bajoran system. A number of key Starfleet personal also take leave of the Federation along with their vessels and supplies. The UFP Council Members veto any call to arms.

2385 also sees that Gateway project under full swing to colonize the Delta Quadrant with factions from all corners of the known Galaxy working together in an alliance. Unfortunately during the access to the Gateway the combined forces of the Breen, Tholian and Cardassian Empire attack and destroy hundreds of vessels. A majority of sections passed into the DQ without fault while others scattered during the collapsing of the corridor. The Task Group 7, of the Seventh fleet lost all but 1 vessel during the conflict

Currently the Federation is struggling with internal security matters, are also still on guard for the unthinkable to happen an attack by the alliance of the Breen, Tholians, and Cardassian Empire. The Seventh Fleet deployed in the area to protect the Federation from attack from the Delta Quadrant, has also been tasked with infiltrating and putting down the First Nation Movement.

USS Pioneer has been deployed to the Seventh Fleet to help ease the tensions with in the Federation and Starfleet. The Insignia Class Heavy Cruiser under that command of Commander Marcus Bowman is to help patrol the area sector around Starbase Seven as well as continue with what Starfleet started out from the beginning to explore new world and new civilizations. So grab your gear and come aboard and join the crew of the Pioneer

Last edited: Apr 21, 2011
  20. MBremer

MBremer Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

[​IMG]

Interested in joining a Star Trek simm where everyone can be the ‘star’. Where you can not only explore the ‘final frontier’, but also your own imagination and writing abilities as you grow your character? Then Starbase 400 is for you! SB400 has been active for nearly 15 years. SB400 has a wonderful core group of players, and now we’re looking for you to join us too!

Current Openings Include;

Chief Operations Officer
    Chief Medical Officer
    Asst. Chief Engineer
    Asst. Chief Operations Officer
    Marine Fighter Wing XO
    1st Marine Regiment CO
    …and a variety of other positions!

Starbase 400 is a Space Dock type station orbiting Kaleb IV in Beta Quadrant. Close to Klingon, Romulan, Gorn, and Krazzle territory as well as open space and the unclaimed ‘Triangle’, home to Pirates and criminals. We have a variety of Support ships. Classes include; Galaxy Refit, Defiant, Intrepid, Sovereign, Ronin, Akira, Prometheus, Nova, Nebula, Ambassador, Excelsior, and Luna! We enjoy a wide variety of mission and plot types including; Exploration, Science, Sector Defense, Combat, Emergency Response, and much more!

SB400 is a SMS/Nova based simm with nearly 15 years of history of providing quality interactive simming for new and veteran players alike. Our main site features a custom flash menu with information ranging from Crew info to Support Ship specs, a full Star Trek database to image galleries. Read though our mission logs, galactic news, or tour the Starbase...we know you’ll be intrigued!

Stop by our main flash site at http://www.starbase400.org or our SMS site, http://www.starbase400.org/members and Join the adventure you only dreamed of before!

Last edited: Apr 22, 2011