Random Thoughts...or...What's on Your Mind?

also what actually is blu-ray? is it not the same as DVDs but also i never had blu-ray because it was expensive so it can’t be the same as DVDs but google says it basically is????

also what actually is blu-ray? is it not the same as DVDs but also i never had blu-ray because it was expensive so it can’t be the same as DVDs but google says it basically is????
It uses ultraviolet light to read the discs instead of red, allowing for more information to be stored.

going by the posts of yours i see, this is an incredibly incorrect statement
Thank you.

Thinking about the song Virtual Insanity by Jamiroquai. It had that line “Now every mother can choose the color of her child, that’s not nature’s way.”

I’ve always given them the benefit of the doubt that line is about genetic engineering and not race mixing, but has the song just been racist the whole time? It did come out around the time sheep was cloned but still, why ‘Color’ as the thing being chosen if that’s not what was on their mind?

tZ29Md6.jpg

Sadly, at my age, friends are dying right and left.
I feel for you. I never had many friends, but one of them passed in 2003 from a brain hemorrhage - he was just 22. I have however, lost several family members over the past 20 years. One of my aunts passed in 2003, my Grandma in 2013, my Mom in 2015, an uncle in 2017, my Grandpa in 2018, and my Dad in 2021. A few others from my Grandpa's line also passed during that time, but I couldn't find any info online about them. The only one left from that group is my uncle Larry, and I think he's in his early 80s now.

I've never really liked a lot of people and most people don't like me. That's why I spend so much time with my cat. :vulcan:
Is there any particular reason for the enmity you've experienced, or is it just a general thing? I was routinely beaten up during my junior-high school days, but I don't recall ever saying or doing anything to purposely bother anybody.

I finally figured out how to make an omelette. Usually I screw up the flip and have to convert it to scrambled eggs. But it tastes bland no matter what the ingredients. What can I add to make it flavorful?

I finally figured out how to make an omelette. Usually I screw up the flip and have to convert it to scrambled eggs. But it tastes bland no matter what the ingredients. What can I add to make it flavorful?
Peppers, sausage, season salt, Spam, cheese. I usually use paprika, tajin, and Tapitos.

I'm starting to think I'm boring.
Reach the Indian Ocean yet?
Wondering how long I've been a captain. Thinking it's even longer than I thought.
Did you ever post top the Captain's Lounge welcome thread when you first got promoted?
A mistake I made for years was not whisking in some salt and pepper before I started cooking the eggs.

Last edited:
Back