Random Thoughts...or...What's on Your Mind?

I'm not going to argue with idiots people who think that people who have a preference for how they check out of a store are idiots.

Last edited:
So what would you do if for 24 hours you were the opposite sex, I mean complete genetic swap for 24 hours still you, your mind your personality but different body?

I would do the repairs around the house that I am not strong enough to do ordinarily, I guess. I would rather do an age swap than a gender swap, really. From 70 to 20ish. Now THAT would be fun!

I would want more than 24 hours and that age swap too. Say, a month or two so I could experience the whole monthly thing at least once at an age where it mattered.
As for what I'd do, that would depend on if my 'inclinations' in the sack swapped as well. Because my interests would be the same but the twoish groups of people that would be interested in me back would be different. Would be opposite.
And exploring that could be fun.

edit: oh boy I just reread what was there before and did it ever imply stuff not in my head at the time.

Last edited:
Blue Bloods' upcoming season (the 14th) will be the FINAL SEASON! Nooooooooooo! :wah:

You can at least take solace in the fact that it had a good run… 14 years is an amazing length of time for a TV show!

That’s way, way more than Firefly or Journeyman got. :(

File-sharing on this site is *ass*.

Well, I mean, this isn’t a file-sharing site, so… :shrug:

Back