Random Thoughts...or...What's on Your Mind?

Paid with cash for something since it was only a couple bucks and the cashier shorted me by five cents. Cashier probably wouldn't be able to remember the last transaction that wasn't credit.

i-dont-ask-for-much.jpg

While I was visiting with a lady and her horse at the riding club I go past on my bike, another woman came over with her horse and started talking to the lady I was with. She was talking all about how her horse has arthritis and his legs swells and he has trouble walking after she rides him, and how she was going to have to buy ice packs to use when she was done. I so badly wanted to say that maybe she shouldn't be riding him, and I just barely managed to keep my mouth shut.
It just seems to me that if that if the horse is having those kind of issues, that could be a sign that they shouldn't be ridden anymore.

I had a relatively nice day today, no back issues as such like I normally do, that all started when I got home and I just felt unwell, not a sick feeling just off colour and I had to cancel shoots I had planned for the weekend on Saturday because I really didn't feel up to doing anything else today or tomorrow now, or Saturday

Back