NFL 2021 season - Belichick Strikes Back

Discussion in 'Sports and Fitness' started by BlueStuff, Mar 21, 2021.

1. BillJ

BillJ Canon Warrior Premium Member

Teams moved and folded a lot more often prior to 1960.

2. Oddish

Oddish Commodore Fleet Captain

I stand corrected. :brickwall:

That doesn't apply to you, gblews. I don't offer any concession whatsoever to those who insult me.

3. Aragorn

Aragorn Admiral Admiral

Former Florida State WR Travis Rudolph, who had stints the Giants, Dolphins and CFL, has been arrested on charges of first-degree murder and attempted first-degree murder with a firearm in Palm Beach County.

A few years ago, he went viral for sitting down to eat lunch with a boy with autism who was by himself in the school cafeteria.

4. Timby

Timby hi there Administrator

New York.

I believe there is still a significant push to get tax credits out of Inglewood for SoFi Stadium moving forward.

BillJ likes this.
  5. BillJ

Funny the Rams have been involved in three of the cities that lost their NFL teams twice. Cleveland, LA and St. Louis.

6. Oddish

Proof that people can be complicated.

Them Rams has da wanderlust, yes they do.

7. gblews

gblews Vice Admiral Admiral

Agree, and neither should the Raiders have moved back to Oakland. Al was trippin.
    Google, bro, google. ;)
    Oh really? :rolleyes:
    [
    Quote]So will LA in a few years, since those IDIOTS didn't learn the lesson[/quote]
    :nyah: And I really don’t need a concession. You’ve pretty much been a font of misinformation for the last few pages.
    I really doubt the push is “significant.” I’v heard nothing about it. But I don’t blame the Rams for trying. I can’t see where their leverage might be. They can’t leave. I think the only way Kroeber wins something like this is through the courts, because I can’t see the city giving in. But perhaps there’s room for compromise. Regardless, SoFi is still a privately funded stadium.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2021 at 8:26 AM
  8. Oddish

Unless you are one of the LA bigwigs responsible for the decision to bring in two football teams instead of stopping at one, my statement was not directed at you.

9. gblews

gblews Vice Admiral Admiral

You still don’t know what you’re talking about especially when it comes to the NFL in LA. I suggest that before you come up with another of your “observations” you check in with Google first.

10. Oddish

If you check my last, I clearly stated that "I stand corrected", regarding certain errors I made. My refusal to concede to you was because you were insulting, not because you were right or wrong. And honestly, neither of us is at this point. Time will vindicate one of us.

11. Aragorn

Aragorn Admiral Admiral

A gunman who killed five people in South Carolina, including two children, who then killed himself the next day, has been identified as former NFL player Phillip Adams. :(

12. BillJ

Why did the folks in the class-action lawsuit agree to a 2014 cut off date for testing and treatment of concussions in retired players? This is still a high speed, high collision sport.