New Picard Series and DS9

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Deep Space Nine' started by Photon, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Unimatrix Q

Unimatrix Q Commodore Commodore

Thank you. It's also supported by "By Inferno's Light", where the Bashir changeling tried to do the same with the bajoran sun...

2. Qonundrum

Qonundrum Vice Admiral Admiral

Nice!

It's surely not to scale, Qo'Nos seems too close to its border and not more inward, but the Badlands, DMZ, a patch of nothing followed by planet Breen, and - of course - the Tholian Assembly hovering out there - it all still allows the mind to wonder what's out there in 'the great out there' a well as what's not been mapped. :techman:

And, of course,
    how much more of the Federation might have the Romulans or perhaps even Tholians mapped?

3. Prax

Prax Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Earth is in the Beta quadrant.

4. Mr. Laser Beam

Mr. Laser Beam Fleet Admiral Admiral

I would be a lot more inclined to believe this if the Hobus supernova had happened earlier. The war had long since been over when the disaster happened.

Unless the Dominion had managed to leave a 'ticking time bomb' designed to go off after many years, there's no way they could have gotten close enough to do this. I'm assuming that, after the war, they would stick to their side of the wormhole...

Ketrick likes this.
  5. Ketrick

Ketrick Commander Red Shirt

I would point out that if you zoom in you can make out written on one of the displays above the map "Federation Station Deep Space 9, 2369-2375" and interestingly enough on the other display information that seems to be about Kathryn Janeway such as listing her assignments on the USS Al-Batani, USS Voyager, and at Starfleet Command.

Timo and F. King Daniel like this.
  6. tharpdevenport

tharpdevenport Admiral Admiral

Screw people over, make convenient deals, get promoted to Top People rank.

Sad.

7. Kirby

Kirby Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Well, if 25 - 30 years has passed, I'd like to think that Vic's music has progressed the same number of years as well, so I hope Vic is fully into 80's hair metal, or grunge, depending on how much time has passed.

BlueStuff and NewHeavensNewEarth like this.
  8. Timo

Timo Fleet Admiral Admiral

Yup, those two plaques must be about Sisko (you can just barely make out the registry of the Saratoga) and Janeway. I wonder who the third one is, and whether there are more.

Timo Saloniemi

9. mlbach

mlbach Captain Captain

I think Vic is still singing those early 60’s standards.

10. kkt

kkt Commodore Commodore

It's always 1962 in Vic's.

mlbach likes this.