Karl Urban -- blond or brunet?

Karl's cheekiness is apparently a cultural phenomenon :D :

(video) Bare essentials of safety from Air New Zealand

(video) Air New Zealand staff have nothing to hide

------------------

(article) New Zealand airline issues nude safety video

By Ray Lilley

WELLINGTON, New Zealand — New Zealand’s national airline has adopted a cheeky way to encourage passengers to watch its in-flight safety video: The cabin crew’s uniforms are nothing but body paint.

The “Bare Essentials of Safety,” screening in the cabins of planes flying Air New Zealand’s main domestic routes, has gone viral online. It had 1.2 million YouTube views by Friday, four days after it was launched.

In the video, three cabin staff and a pilot, all in full body paint applied to look like their uniforms, talk viewers through the aircraft’s safety procedures...(cont.)

Well I have always found America to be a bit of a "stick in the mud" when it comes to sexuality. As a nation we like to be titillated but only in a wink-wink-nudge-nudge sort of way. However, I prefer a society that isn't repressed by some out dated social ethic. (When network television broadcasters get mired down in multimillion dollar lawsuits that waste taxer payers dollars and time all due to a 0.75 second nip slip, you have a problem.)

I have always felt drawn to New Zealand but never knew why really. I think I do now. :bolian: Take an absolutely beautiful country and couple it with an open-minded culture... you have some place I want to move to.

I know, New Zealand does sound like a wonderful place. The openness of the Australians without all the poisonous spiders!

I was watching some of the LOTR documentaries last night, and the landscape of NZ is amazing. I would love to go there.

I do have to wonder if they got people to pay attention to the safety video for once. I think I learned that you can inflate your life vest while sitting down.

Finally remembered to follow a link from one of NumberSix's pictures - to all-pictures.org. And guess what? New piccies :D

KarlUrban27.jpg

No idea what it's from, but I guess it's around the time of Price of Milk since I think he has long hair there. Either that, or Karl just had long hair at one time. I like it - I love long hair on men.

KarlUrban24.jpg

No idea what this is from, but I love it because it looks like it could be McCoy as a young med student (apart from the eighties tech, obviously! Pretend the video is a scanner!)

Finally remembered to follow a link from one of NumberSix's pictures - to all-pictures.org. And guess what? New piccies :D

KarlUrban27.jpg

No idea what it's from, but I guess it's around the time of Price of Milk since I think he has long hair there. Either that, or Karl just had long hair at one time. I like it - I love long hair on men.

KarlUrban24.jpg

No idea what this is from, but I love it because it looks like it could be McCoy as a young med student (apart from the eighties tech, obviously! Pretend the video is a scanner!)

Oooh, sweet piccies.. and that second one is dying for a photo manip. ;)

Hey, I have good news! Does not include switching car insurance, either! I found out there's a nearby IMAX playing ST09, on my birthday, this sunday! WOOWOO!

Yum -- Karl in corduroy. Warm and cozy by the fire.

Toruika, congratulations and have fun on your birthday!

KarlUrban24.jpg

That look on his face is definitely vintage McCoy. And it's funny, but this is not the first photo I've seen where he reminds me very much of David Tennant. Thanks for posting, trampledamage.

P.S. And have a happy, happy birthday tomorrow, Toruika! Enjoy your birthday present to yourself!

That's right--happy birthday, Toruika! Don't forget, as a birthday present to you, NBC is showing "The Bourne Supremacy" at 9 p.m. tonight on NBC. I'm pretty sure they must have known it was your birthday when they scheduled it! :techman:

That's right--happy birthday, Toruika! Don't forget, as a birthday present to you, NBC is showing "The Bourne Supremacy" at 9 p.m. tonight on NBC. I'm pretty sure they must have known it was your birthday when they scheduled it! :techman:

Yeah, don't forget! I got Tivo all set up to record it tonight. :luvlove:

This one is primal -- grrrrrrrrrr!!! Me likee.

I think we have some Bournes lying around, too.

Karl_Urban.jpg

Back