Karl Urban -- blond or brunet?

We watched LOTR:Return of the King again yesterday, and there are some nice shots and some dialog from Karl Urban's character, Eomer.

So, do you prefer McCoy's dark looks or Eomer's, such as in this picture? He looks pretty fetching.

Dark hair but I'll take Urban any way I can get him :)

As a general rule, dark hair, or long hair of any color.

I enjoyed the Bourne movies but never get around to buying the DVDs. Always thought they'd do a boxed set. Sunday I went to buy just one Bourne movie and they were on sale plus an additonal three for two sale, so I ended up with all three Bourne movies for $20.

/signed/ not planning to watch the Bourne movies in order :)

Last edited:
Scroll down to the last part of the article.

May the slash comments commence. :wtf:

44. Cait - June 29, 2009
The girls over at ONTD_startrek posted after it happened. Karl made a joke about blow jobs and proceeded to demonstrate on the microphone. So, yes. It is as bad as it looks! Also, as hilarious.

[[ Someone mentioned his turn as Bones was really funny and asked if he'd consider doing "full blown comedy". He said "What do you mean by "blown?" and it got a laugh so he mimed wiping off the corners of his mouth. That got an even bigger laugh so he stuck the mic in there. He really did look kind of pleased with himself, lol. ]]

http://community.livejournal.com/ontd_startrek/414919.html?thread=39058631#t39058631

Have you kids seen this from trekmovie.com? Look at the end of the article. Needless to say I was laughing my head off but then I had some naughty thoughts. :alienblush:

I think I had the exact same thoughts.
roflmao.gif

Scroll down to the last part of the article.

May the slash comments commence. :wtf:

44. Cait - June 29, 2009
The girls over at ONTD_startrek posted after it happened. Karl made a joke about blow jobs and proceeded to demonstrate on the microphone. So, yes. It is as bad as it looks! Also, as hilarious.

[[ Someone mentioned his turn as Bones was really funny and asked if he'd consider doing "full blown comedy". He said "What do you mean by "blown?" and it got a laugh so he mimed wiping off the corners of his mouth. That got an even bigger laugh so he stuck the mic in there. He really did look kind of pleased with himself, lol. ]]

http://community.livejournal.com/ontd_startrek/414919.html?thread=39058631#t39058631

Oh..what a silly boy. :guffaw: Funny pictures, would have loved to been there to listen to the story and see it "live" in person.

^ I am beginning to think we wouldn't even need to kidnap him. Since he seems to be such an awesome guy and we are all interesting and mostly harmless, I think he would go willingly, especially if we tossed in a good meal. :bolian:

But I have to admit I had another good chuckle over those pics. I just have to meet this guy some day. I have never been into autographs (or celebrity worship for that matter) but I might just have to stand in line to get his just so I could shake his hand.

I'll make the fried green tomatoes. He can use it as background research! :D

Also... I am wondering if I am being assimilated into slashdom. Not for the big three, not even supporting characters... Been fleshing out Puri/Olsen in my MSue fanfan. Dr. Dev Puri is lighthearted and cheesy: hopeless romantic. Tim Olsen is a british punk and tinkerer (loves old bikes). And they're so fabulous together. Kill me now. NOW. Death! Dying... mostly dead... Miracle Max, plz. Chocolate coating...

And you know, McCoy couldn't have pulled off all the pranks with Kirk alone. Some had to be med-specific. Think Puri would have shown him the ropes? (I also wondered if the CMO and CEO would have come over from the Yorktown.)

Okay, I'm an idiot.

I've rearranged my Karl Urban photos into their own album on photobucket - and completely forgot that this would screw with any pictures I've already posted. So here are the ones that are now missing from this thread ;)

Vaako from Riddick

big_stick.jpg

Screen-cap from Bourne Supremacy:

Kirill_157.jpg

Still from Irrefutable Truth about Demons:

p_ITAD1.jpg

And there's one post where I haven't said what the picture's of, so have a random nice piccie...

large_image-1.jpg

Back