Facts About Captain Robau

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Robau fell in the forest, and no one was watching, it would sound like Beethoven's Ninth. If he fell in the forest, and someone was watching, he would beat that guy to a bloody pulp. But the screams of agony would still sound like Beethoven's Ninth.

When Robau was a little boy, his father told him he was going to get a spanking for bad behavior. Just before he spanked him, his Dad said, "Son, this is going to hurt me alot more than it hurts you." Robau's Dad was right.

Robau hates playing 'Rock Paper Scissors' because he doesn't believe anything could beat rock. He always chooses rock, and when someone throws paper, he says,"I win." If someone is foolish enough to dispute this, he takes his clenched fist and punches them in the face, then says, "I thought your paper would protect you."

Robau hates playing 'Rock Paper Scissors' because he doesn't believe anything could beat rock. He always chooses rock, and when someone throws paper, he says,"I win." If someone is foolish enough to dispute this, he takes his clenched fist and punches them in the face, then says, "I thought your paper would protect you."

"It isn't wise to upset Robau"

"But Sir, no-one worries about upsetting us Trek BBS posters"

"That's because Trek BBS posters don't rip people's arms out of their sockets if they lose. Robau is known to do that."

"That's because Trek BBS posters don't rip people's arms out of their sockets if they lose. Robau is known to do that."
He's also known to hunt down and inflict inhuman amount of pain to posters that just ripoff facts from Star Wars, as if we wouldn't notice.

He's also known to hunt down and inflict inhuman amount of pain to posters that just ripoff facts from Star Wars, as if we wouldn't notice.
I wouldn't want Robau hunting me. He looks strong enough to pull the ears off a Gundark.

if you can somehow manage to cut the head off of Robau, two Robaus will grow back...yet another mreason why nobody tries the hurt Robau

if you can somehow manage to cut the head off of Robau, two Robaus will grow back...yet another mreason why nobody tries the hurt Robau

So this is what they were referring to, in Highlander's "There can be only one!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back