Dune Part 2 2023 (24, 25, 26...)

Why did they not think about a remaster of Dune 1/2 to add a little spice to the pr bandwagon for these movies.

Oh and tell me if i am imagining things, but did i not hear a guy in the second movie strumming some of the music from the amiga 1992 Dune game, i could have sworn that is what he was playing.

Why did they not think about a remaster of Dune 1/2 to add a little spice to the pr bandwagon for these movies.

Oh and tell me if i am imagining things, but did i not hear a guy in the second movie strumming some of the music from the amiga 1992 Dune game, i could have sworn that is what he was playing.

Who even owns those anymore . They're too old for a remaster, it would have to be a total remake ala Dune 2000 25 years ago. There are three video games out/coming out right now if you count the Flight Sim expansion using the movie pr.

Remember Frank Herbert's Dune tie in game?

RIP Dune Generations

I'm pretty sure there's an explanation in the book or the DE that I can't quite recall right now (how realistic they are, well :shrug:).

For the moment though, here's Kyle Hill with a video on it

Cineplex does not know me at all....
PfifxFC.jpeg

Wow. Every question answered up to the end. Incredible story that at the same time is true to the source, but is it's own story. Incredible visuals. The knife fight choreography was so tight. I'd almost say brutal. And my wife and son, who have not read the book, followed it. I'm still in awe. It's exactly the film you want to have an immersive, theater-based experience with. Come on Dune: Messiah!

So apparently there are some substantial rumours going around that despite the box office WB is still looking at releasing this for streaming in the next two weeks, possibly as a surprise drop tomorrow. I see the reports going around, posting the Forbes opinion piece up on it as it shows the range instead of a single rumour. If you go back a few pages you'll see discussions about a rumour it would be out April 8.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulta...ld-delay-dune-part-2s-streaming-release-date/

Visiting my family. Small theater, only one in town, one screen, only theater for about 45 min of driving. Starting this Friday, Dune 2 is back playing in it.

Tomorrow seems way to early to be putting it on Max.

I'm ok with it. I have a week off and it makes sense I have a pretty hefty cold right now. I could do with watching it again at home.

Back