Dumbest Picard show idea's!

Discussion in 'Future of Trek' started by Jayson1, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Jayson1

Jayson1 Vice Admiral Admiral

Starfleet sticks Picard with 30 Klingon Targs and has one year to teach them how to sing Klingon opera or else the Klingons will declare war on the Federation. Picard gets his old comrade Commander Worf to help him do it only Worf is recasted and now played by Linn-Manuel Miranda.

Jason

2. TrickyDickie

TrickyDickie Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Picard becomes fascinated with one of Gene Wilder's old movie characters and, in appreciation, decides to break into burlesque as The Silver Streaker.

;):lol:

[​IMG]

Seven of Five likes this.
  3. Matthew Raymond

Matthew Raymond Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I don't know. He couldn't get that pig Pua to sing in Moana. (I'll cut him some slack on that chicken, though...)

4. Seven of Five

Seven of Five Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I think I must be getting old but this sounds fun!

5. King Daniel Beyond

King Daniel Beyond Fleet Admiral Admiral

All the characters refer to Picard as "P-Dawg"

6. Seven of Five

Seven of Five Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Picard is transferred immediately to another area of the Federation after causing a diplomatic ruckus in his old neighbourhood. He's been in a bit of a fight and Bev got scared. :o

Alternatively, Picard replaces Geoffrey as the Fresh Prince butler. I'm fine with either scenario.

7. Kilana2

Kilana2 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

After Mr. Homn was killed during the Dominion War, Jean-Luc is hired as Lwaxana's new butler and servant.

8. uniderth

uniderth Commodore Commodore

The dumbest Picard show idea I can think of is setting the show in a version of the Star Trek universe where Romulus was destroyed by a supernova. :devil:

9. rahullak

rahullak Commodore Commodore

Don't know if this is dumb or not: Picard and his merry band destroy Section 31 once and for all, as foretold in Trek lit.

10. Tenacity

Tenacity Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

romulus being destroyed turns out to have been just one of riker's holodeck programs.

picard is seen to laugh that anyone (anyone at all) could think that such a thing actual happen in the real universe.

uniderth likes this.