Brooklyn Nine Nine

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by tomalak301, Mar 31, 2019.

1. JirinPanthosa

JirinPanthosa Admiral Admiral

I assume there’ll be a bad captain for a few episodes then Holt will come back somehow just like when he was transferred to PR.

2. tomalak301

tomalak301 Fleet Admiral Premium Member

There was some dialogue about Kevin that I couldn’t make out, even with subtitles on. I hope we do see him again, considering MEJ does host the new official B99 podcast.

3. JirinPanthosa

I have headcanoned that Kevin is Sean from Good Place, fyi. (Spoilers edited out)

4. Mark_Nguyen

Mark_Nguyen Commodore Commodore

Speaking of, Marc Evan Jackson hosted a six-part podcast leading to the start of the new season, with each episode taking a closer look at one season’s own episodes, plus the usual behind the scenes stuff from the cast and crew. It’s produced by the excellent team behind the excellent “The Good Place: The Podcast” podcast and is worth a listen if you’re a fan.

Mark

Caretaker likes this.
  5. JirinPanthosa

Brooklyn Nine Nine is still good, but it lost a lot when they stopped doing the rapid cutaway jokes. I don't know why whoever took over when the show moved to NBC doesn't like them.

6. tomalak301

tomalak301 Fleet Admiral Premium Member

I’ve been enjoying this season more than the last though. I really liked last week’s episode.

7. Serial thread killer

Serial thread killer Vice Admiral Premium Member

I hope we see Kevin soon.

8. Starbreaker

Starbreaker Fleet Admiral Admiral

They've mentioned on the podcast that they have even less screen time on NBC than they did on FOX and with less episodes, I think they are just trying to move the plot forward.

9. Mark_Nguyen

Mark_Nguyen Commodore Commodore

But on the other hand I believe they can swear on NBC, they just get bleeped; on FOX they had to avoid it altogether.

Mark