Arrowverse's Crisis on Infinite Earths to be 5-Part Crossover

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Enterprise is Great, May 16, 2019.

1. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

I wonder if there's any chance of a cameo or something from the Titans cast. Their series doesn't air on The CW, but it is a WB produced series, on a WB streaming service, with Greg Berlanti as one of it's executive producers, so it doesn't seem to be completely out of the realm of possibility. Hell, before SDCC I would have said that there was a better chance of them showing up than seeing Brandon Routh as Superman, Kevin Conroy as Batman, or Burt Ward back at all.

Phoenix219 likes this.
  2. Christopher

Christopher Writer Admiral

Already rumored and debunked. https://www.cbr.com/rumor-crisis-on-infinite-earths-titans/

3. Phoenix219

Phoenix219 Commodore Commodore

The way I see it, they have to keep SOME things secret - we're not going to hear about it until it happens, most likely.

4. Christopher

I suspect that DC/WB wants the DC Universe shows to stand apart to establish their own distinct identity, since they're still a pretty new service and they don't want it to be seen as a mere extension of the Arrowverse. It doesn't matter as much with regard to older DC shows that have run their course, but with the new stuff, they probably want it to stay independent.

5. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

6. Phoenix219

Phoenix219 Commodore Commodore

I think it is annoying that swamp thing already got cancelled.

7. Caretaker

Caretaker Commodore Premium Member

With the cancellation of Krypton, maybe they could/should consider bringing some of the Krypton characters into the crossover.

8. Christopher

It's been cancelled on Syfy, but it may still get picked up by DC Universe or HBO Max.

9. Turtletrekker

Turtletrekker Admiral Admiral

Probably too late in the process, but that would be cool.