All good things...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think that derek smart of the battlecruiser series has his board controlled the way dea was proposing, about having new registrations have to be appproved by admin and so on..

I wish you well, DEA. I've found your judgements to be fair and swift. See ya around the boards!

------------------
You have been, and always shall be...my friend.

Well all I can say is "GUTTED"....

I will never read the Ban pages in the same way again
frown.gif

Good Luck DEA !

------------------
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

YADA YADA YADA YADA

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW SHUT UP !!

DEA

I'm going to miss you.. Please don't be a stranger and drop us a line, every once in a while, OK?

Good Luck!

!!!!!!!!!!WE WON !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Troll Kingdom helped slay the mighty beast!!!

Now if we could just bring DEA over to the dark side our victory would be complete!!!!

MAw!!HA!!!HA!!!

That's even funnier than the person who said Christian was the self apointed ruler of the board in QSF. You troll kingdom loser wannabes didn't force DEA to quit.
Good laugh there, thanks I needed that.
grin.gif

------------------
Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.
And your cry-baby whiny-assed opinion would be...?
Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.
"As the head of a biotech lab, I'm tightening security. From now on, if you want to take some anthrax spores home, put your name on the sign-out sheet by the centrifuge."

Originally posted by DEAverification:
I've also had several close net friends leave such as Defiant.

I came back... sort of...

Serves me right for not even lurking! Just now seeing this!!! Sorry to see this happen, but at least now your hands are untied!

Nasty as ya wanna be!
wink.gif

Hope to tag-team somone with ya soon!
grin.gif

^ Perhaps you could post some more too.

wink.gif

------------------
"What is mind? It doesn't matter. What is matter? Never mind." -Homer Simpon

During that long spell when (ahem) someone would not approve my application, I can rememberreading through the bbs and DEA was one of the few I thought I would enjoy talking with. I think its great that you have stood for what you believe. But may I respectfully add that if one want to capture his prey, he cannot do so in the safe confines of his camp. Catch my drift? Anyways I now have even more respect for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back