Spoilers AHSOKA series [Spoiler Discussion]

When is D23? I think they've also made some announcements there the last few years.
August I think, and yeah that's indeed another possible venue for them to announce, or update the upcoming slate of projects.

Last edited:
If anyone is interested, Huyang appears in Young Jedi Adventures S2.04, "Nub's Big Mistake". I actually did watch the first episode of this show simply because I wanted to hear Lucasfilm's new voice for Yoda after Tom Kane's retirement, and it is most definitely aimed at the very young, but it might be worth checking out for Huyang.

ETA-- Huyang's role is rather small, he doesn't show up until the last scene, but It's still nice to hear David Tennant back in the part. It was a very Yoda heavy episode so I got a better sense of the new voice actor, Piotr Michael, than I did watching the first episode and he is a worthy successor to the role. And, yes, the story is very very much aimed at young kids.

Last edited:
People on Reddit has translated some runes from the premiere that could possibly be a hint about what may be happening in Season 2.
It's a rhyme:
"Three there were who made the journey, without whose knowledge there is no returning," reads the message. "A pathway connecting near and far, across the heavens star to star. Despite great powers which do object, this secret way the three protect. So heed the path with a watchful eye, for if you wander you will die."
One of theories about it discussed in the IGN articles is that it refers to the Mortis family, which would seem like a pretty good possibility since we know they're somehow involved with the planet the characters were on.

People on Reddit has translated some runes from the premiere that could possibly be a hint about what may be happening in Season 2.
It's a rhyme:

One of theories about it discussed in the IGN articles is that it refers to the Mortis family, which would seem like a pretty good possibility since we know they're somehow involved with the planet the characters were on.
Somehow I don't seen the Mortis Gods having to make such a journey in a way that anyone else could follow. Indeed, they almost certainly created the gateways into the voidspace; the "world between worlds". They'd hardly need to be hitching rides on starwhales.

Much more likely that "the three" refers to the three Great Mothers, if not the very ones Thrawn takes with him, then their forebears. Indeed, the map room on Arcana had three such figures arranged equidistant around the walls. So not a hint of what what's to come in Season 2 so much as a hint of what was to come later on in the first season, which is about what I gathered when I had a crack at translating it myself last year. Even with the fragments that I could make out and decode were clearly about the journey Ahsoka was about to embark on herself.
That said; the "great powers" that objected to what the witches were doing may indeed have been the Mortis Gods . . . or just as likely some other order of force/magik users, or whatever other Empires and Kingdoms were around at the same time when the Nightsisters were expanding their territory.

Last edited:
Yeah, they did mention that possibility in the article too. Sounds like that might be the more likely possibility then.

Back