Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Odon, May 16, 2007.
25. Transporter accident.
26. Shuttle crash.
26. The fury of Kes
How did I miss that!
26. The fury of Kes.
27. Conventional Krenim weapons
28. Another ship tearing Voyager's upper hull off because they can't drive
29. Getting seduced by a planet full of women
30. Not complying the hirogen to turn voyager into a floating holodeck
I don't believe anyone's said this yet:
I also don't believe anyone has spelled it correctly either.
^^ Knock it off, both of you.
32. Turning into a giant pink salamander.
33. Turning into Neelix's new culinary delight: "giant pink salamander" pie served with grilled Leola root and enhanced with Talaxian spices.
34. Death by Snu-Snu.
"The sprit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised!"
35. Place them in a situation where their only hope for survival is having better aim than a storm trooper.
36. Suddenly give them alot of lines and screen time for no apparent reason.
37. Allow them to hold a phaser rifle during a fire fight.
"Oh, no! They assimilated his ass!"
38. Disrespecting a Nikani shrine.
39. Using telepathic abilities on your way across Devore space.
40. Allowing Chakotay anywhere near a shuttle. No good can come from that.
41. Have them sit trapped with tuvok in a sealed room with plenty of food and water, and alot of weapons =D. That should make them suicidal ^^
42. Be on a shuttle with Tuvok. Chakotay and Paris have bad luck too, but every single one of Tuvok's shuttle missions have gone wrong.
43. Squashed by debris falling from the ceiling.
technically this doesn't kill them... but...
44. steal the Krenim temporal weapon ship and alter the timeline to push the ensign out of the space-time continuum ^^
45. Piss off Seska.
46. Eat Neelix' cooking. (sorry if that that one has already been used)
47. Leola root enema
Separate names with a comma.