Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Goliath, Oct 20, 2010.
I bought some more craft supplies.
MORTAL KOMBAT 11
played it at a friends house on saturday and decided i must have it. Also got a Timbuk2 Roll top backpack
I only bought groceries today: a pound of semolina, a pound of red currants, a net of organic lemons (together they'll make a lovely semolina pudding with red sauce =)), a box of fishsticks/fishfingers and half a loaf of whole meal bread.
(oh dang! I forgot to buy lettuce)
I also bought groceries.
Today I received my remaining Addams Family pops though there is two more I hope to get when they are released later in the year (Lurch with Thing, Fester with lightbulb in mouth) This last lot came the three The Police pops for a friend because she is a huge Sting fan.
I will probably put in pre-orders for Theon (with flaming arrow) and maybe the Jorah and Daenerys TV moment pop. I already have a preorder for Arya with her two blade weapon.
I now own 75 pops plus a few other Funko collectibles.
Beer at hotel bar in St. Louis
Ordered a new Kindle Paperwhite. My oldest Kindle is circling the drain: getting very difficult to charge.
did you do that buyback thing? they only wanted to give me $5 trade in on my old one so i haven't upgraded yet
No, I didn't. I just bought it through Amazon Prime on a Prime Day deal. I got $45 off, plus 3 free months of Kindle Unlimited and a $5 gift card.
A $5 trade in is a major rip off, in my opinion.
Right, I'm finally done cataloguing my CCG purchases, and here they are:
- Animaniacs #6, 7
- Batman: Challenge of the Man-Bat*
- Batman: The Demon Awakes*
- Batman: Detective by Paul Dini Tpb
- Batman: The Joker‘s Revenge*
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight Halloween Special
- Batman: Prodigal Tpb
- Batman: Red Water, Crimson Death*
- Batman & Spider-Man
- Batman Unseen Tpb
- Batman: Vow from the Grave*
- Classic X-Men #30
- Conan: The Daughters of Midora and Other Stories Tpb
- Conan King-Size Annual #6
- Conan the Barbarian #137, 149, 151, 160, 190, 208, 222, 223, 224, 240, 258
- Conan: Return of Styrm #1
- Conan: River of Blood #1
- Conan: Death Covered in Gold #1
- Conan: Lord of the Spiders #2
- Conan: Flame & the Fiend #3
- Dare: The Controversial Memoir of Dan Dare, Pilot of the Future #1-4
- Jack Kirby‘s Fourth World #20
- Jack Kirby‘s Forever People Tpb
- Jack Kirby‘s New Gods Tpb
- King Conan (bzw. Conan the King) #6, 24, 44
- Legion of Super-Heroes: An Eye For an Eye Tpb
- Life Story of the Flash (Hardcover)
- Marvel Super Heroes: Secret Wars Tpb
- Ray Bradbury Comics #1
- R.E.B.E.LS. 94 #2
- R.E.B.E.LS. 95 #8
- Showcase 94 #11
- Spider-Man and Batman
- Superman vs. The Amazing Spider-Man Special Collector‘s Edition
- Team Superman #1
- The Phantom: The Ghost Who Walks #2, 3
- The Pro
- Uncle Sam Tpb
- What If… ?, Vol. 2 #40
- X-Men / Alpha Flight #1, 2
*B&W paperback collections of 70s Neal Adams Batman comics by UK's Titan Books
- Bruce Lee Collection (The Big Boss, Fist of Fury, Way of the Dragon, Game of Death)
- Gamera the Brave
- Mad Max Collection (all 4 movies)
- Rick & Morty, Seasons 1, 2, 3
- They Live (2-Disc Edition)
- Michael Gingold: Frightfest Guide Monster Movies
- Markus Heitkamp (anthologist): German Kaiju
And, finally, one official CCG 2019 T-shirt.
Star Wars - Master & Apprentice novel
An educational audio tour for a road trip I'm going on.
Beer at the Royals game in KC.
Bought a few games that were on sale in Nintendo's eshop, Sparkle 3: Genesis, Grid Mania and Membrane. Two of them were for 9 cents and one was for 49 cents. Used my 60 something gold coins as a discount on them. They seemed decent enough via some game play I watched, so I figured, what the heck .
Gin and tonic at the Royals game
I just received my purchases from Prime Day:
The Return of Khan expansion for the Star Trek Frontiers board game.
Nieuport 11/16 Bébé vs Fokker Eindecker, a book about WWI aerial combat, for my son.
I bought a little cactus (Mammillaria spec. - couldn't find out yet what species exactly) from a DIY shop. Some moron had used hot glue to stick a few artificial flowers onto the poor little thing
I'm fairly certain the cactus will survive its ordeal but it'll very likely be crippled for life.
Yes. Itemized and in alphabetical order. EDIT: Oh, I see you already did it.
Never mind then.
My latest purchase: Shazam and Aquaman DVD's.
A bag of cocktail sausage snacks that cost too much.
It’s Britney, bitch!
Separate names with a comma.