Your Favorite ENT Characters

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by Mossura, Nov 29, 2008.

1. Mach5

Mach5 Admiral Admiral

Look Mossura, I'm really sorry that your attempt of provocation failed and people actually started discussing their favorite ENT characters, but saying stuff like "more proof that the series was holoprogrammatic" is ENT bashing and IMO does not belong in the ENT boards.
    I have always been a fan of Will Riker (even of D. Troi FTM), and for me, seeing Frakes and Sirtis allow such misuse (abuse even) of their characters was genuinely sad. Now please lay off the TATV.

2. HopefulRomantic

HopefulRomantic hyperpolypyroferricist Moderator

Regarding the "TATV" references: any discussion of that episode belongs elsewhere, as the topic of this thread is favorite ENT characters.

Mach5, if you see a post that you suspect is not in keeping with the board rules, it's a good idea to hit the "Notify Moderator" button and let one of us handle it.

3. The Sneeze Police

The Sneeze Police Captain Captain

My favorite recurring character was Ensign Cutler. I liked her interactions with Phlox & T'Pol.

My favorite main character was Phlox, although I liked them all.

4. Mach5

Mach5 Admiral Admiral

Sure thing, I'm not trying to play Mod here... :)

5. rhodeschroma

rhodeschroma Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Archer and Trip are my favorites. Also would've liked to have seen more of Travis.

Shame there's still trolling on the same old TATV BS. What a waste of someone's effort and time. :wtf:

6. Reanok

Reanok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I like Mesrtral from Carbon Creek he was a really interesting Vulcan character and also Kov.

7. Mach5

Mach5 Admiral Admiral

I loved Mestral! I always hoped "Carbon Creek" would get some kind of a sequel, just to see what happened to him.

8. cooleddie74

cooleddie74 Fleet Admiral Admiral

The Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
    Crewmen Cutler and Rostov were always my favorite "lower decks"(minor)characters that didn't show up very often.

9. Mossura

Mossura Lieutenant Junior Grade

I made the thread and listed my favorites.

10. HopefulRomantic

HopefulRomantic hyperpolypyroferricist Moderator

Mossura, you started a thread about "Favorite ENT Characters" and then listed two TNG guest characters as your favorites, rather than any ENT regulars. That confused some folks right off the bat.

You did, in fact, pull the thread off-topic here

and here

and here

with your discussion of TATV. If you wish to discuss that episode, this thread is not the place to do it.

Now let's get back on topic, gang. :)

11. Mossura

Mossura Lieutenant Junior Grade

Ok, but one last note before I start a TATV thread. Since I feel that the series was proven to be a holoprogram, then Riker and Troi are the only two characters in the series.

12. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

Favorite characters during first viewing of ENT:

T'Pol, Shran

Favorite characters during subsequent viewings of ENT:

T'Pol, Trip, Shran, Soval

I love rewatching it with the knowledge of what is to come. Brings a lot out in the characters.

13. cooleddie74

Shran and Soval are my all-time favorite aliens. Hands down. Even the kewlest Xindi or Klingon had to take a distant backseat to Combs and Graham.

14. Apogeal Alpha01

Apogeal Alpha01 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Archer, T'Pol, Trip, Mayweather, Reed, etc. I liked the entire cast and became more interested in the supporting cast as time went on. We just ran out of time. T'Les was a particular favorite. I met her in a Trader Joe's about 5 years ago and she's amazing.

15. indranee

indranee Vice Admiral Admiral

Archer and Phlox as regulars. Shran (recurring). pre-S4 T'Pol can sneak in there, as well.

16. indranee

indranee Vice Admiral Admiral

woah, careful there, dude! you could discount the whole Trek thingy with that pretzel logic. :lol:

17. AstroMike

AstroMike Captain Captain

Trip and Archer. Two of the most believable characters in the history of Trek.

18. Infern0

Infern0 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I really liked Crewman Cutler, I was so sad when she died in real life, after that was Reed, then T'Pol, then Hoshi, then Archer, then Travis and then Phlox and finally Trip, who i still liked by the way

19. cooleddie74

I'm just glad they had Cutler die heroically during the third season by saying she was one of the 27 deaths aboard the ship during the Expanse mission. Waymire was already deceased by that point so she could never have made another appearance even to get killed off, but at least B&B didn't forget about her character.

20. Mach5

Mach5 Admiral Admiral

Shame on me for never really noticing this, but did the Beebs at least have the decency to dedicate an episode to Waymire? I don't remember that...