Wonder Woman 2 Anticipation Thread

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Dream, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Nerys Myk

Nerys Myk A Spock and a smile Premium Member

The trailer offers a few hints. So I think we will get answers.

Anwar and Ovation like this.
  2. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

3. Mr. Adventure

Mr. Adventure Fleet Admiral Admiral

After all this time I kind of actually wish they'd held back on the full Cheetah reveal. As suspected, while the marketing looks like Kung Fury the trailer looks pretty low key on the 80s stuff. I'm interested but not keyed up on seeing this, I think it will be solid but I'd be surprised if it's amazing.

4. Enterprise is Great

Enterprise is Great Vice Admiral Admiral

5. kirk55555

kirk55555 Vice Admiral Admiral

Eh, based on the trailer this is probably going to be a "sophomore slump" film for Wonder Woman. It probably won't be terrible, but it definitely looks like it will be a disappointment (which will probably still be as financially successful as the first film).

At this point, to me The Suicide Squad, Black Adam, Flash, and Shazam 2 are a lot more exciting, even though those last three haven't even been filmed yet.

6. Jayson1

Jayson1 Fleet Admiral Admiral

Every decade is. It's not like the sky and land looked differently with the passage of time.

Jason

7. Mage

Mage Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Hm..... This was, unlike The Batman trailer, a bit underwhelming for me really.

8. marillion

marillion Vice Admiral Admiral

I really wonder how that is going to work. I mean, if people can get their greatest desire, what if more than one person's desire is to be President of the United States, or the CEO of Apple? Hopefully that will be explained and not ignored as a plot hole.

The Nth Doctor likes this.
  9. Kai "the spy"

Kai "the spy" Admiral Admiral

10. StCoop

StCoop Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

And that ends any chance of my going to see it in the cinema. And in trailers and adds and that's three hours with a mask on my face fogging up my glasses every time I breathe out.

11. Mr. Adventure

Mr. Adventure Fleet Admiral Admiral

Out of left field and I have no idea about the efficacy of this but I was watching Late Show with James Corden and he has a crew member that wears two masks to prevent his glasses from fogging. I actually found the clip surprisingly easy.

Don't know if this helps in any way but just in case?

12. The Wormhole

The Wormhole Fleet Admiral Admiral

I don't need glasses to see, but I do wear sunglasses when I'm outside. In find it tends to be 50/50 as to whether or not they fog up. Obviously sometimes I'm doing something different with my mask than other times.

13. kirk55555

Glasses fogging up while wearing a mask is a real pain (I wear glasses to see in general, I'm pretty near sighted). I personally don't have a great solution to it, I just put up with it when I go out.

Hartzilla2007 likes this.
  14. Kai "the spy"

What works for me most of the time is putting the bottom of the glasses onto the mask.

EyalM likes this.
  15. Mage

Mage Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Haven't tried this yet, but I read a tip online that if you tape the top part of the mask to your face with special medical/surgical tape (whatever that exactly is) it will help prevent your glasses from fogging up.
    The only mandatory way I've had to wear a mask in the Netherlands is on public transport which I hardly use, so I've only had to wear a mask twice and just took my glasses off since all I had to do was sit in the train for 30 minutes.

16. kirk55555

I could maybe see that working. I have to wear a mask whenever I go out, and since I can't do a lot without them (I can walk around but I can't read anything more then about 6 inchs away from my face) its been a pain dealing with the fogging. Luckily I only go out maybe 2-3 times a week, if I had to regularly go places it would be hell.

Mage likes this.
  17. The Wormhole

The Wormhole Fleet Admiral Admiral

A guy I work with does that and it seems to work for him.

18. Skywalker

Skywalker Admiral Admiral

A friend makes masks for me and she puts a bit of wiring in them so that it closes more tightly over the bridge of my nose. I still get a little bit of steam on my glasses, but not nearly as much as I do when I wear regular masks.

19. StCoop

StCoop Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

20. Kai "the spy"

Well, sucks, but at this point not unexpected. They might as well move to December, what with both Black Widow and James Bond scheduled for November.

The Nth Doctor likes this.