Spoilers Who is the mastermind in Season 3 of Picard?

Season 2 may well be THE worst single season of any Trek series produced in the 21st century. After a very good first episode it quickly degenerated into - at best - a jumbled, unfocused mess.
Well, it's definitely the worst season of Trek ever set in the 21st century. :lol:

But personally, flaws aside, I enjoyed it more than SNW Prodigy or Disco Seasons 3 and 4. And I'm not saying I didn't enjoy any of those, I did, but I still enjoyed seeing the Picard cast do some stuff, however much the tone was muddled, and threads seemed unfinished/irrelevant.

In the end, I think it's purpose ended rather disappointingly, in so much as it seemed to be about adding some extra depth to Picard himself. I'd argue it did that, but not to the degree I believe was intended.

The biggest frustration of season 2 of Picard was that it was the end of the majority of a cast we've been told to like for two seasons.

Rios staying behind in the 21st century was fine. The final scenes between Picard and Q were actually touching. Almost all the rest at the end of the season was just a tire fire.

Must have started from all of that car battery eating.

Edit: As for Rios, fine, yeah. Just felt like there was more story to tell with him.

The next episode has been leaked.
I have not seen the episode only screenshots.
I can provide a link to the screenshots.

I don't know the context of these scenes, could be a fakeout/hallucination/vision scene.
I have a hard time bringing together these scenes with Jack's visions, his abilities and changelings, and "ancient evil".

Judging by these screenshots, the big bad is the most obvious, dumbest uninspired choice imaginable.

You have one try to guess who the big bad in a "Picard" show is.

I don't know the context of these scenes, could be a fakeout/hallucination/vision scene.
I have a hard time bringing together these scenes with Jack's visions, his abilities and changelings, and "ancient evil".

Judging by these screenshots, the big bad is the most obvious, dumbest uninspired choice imaginable.

Welcome, from things people have been talking about and spoiler coding for days now. :lol:

Wouldn't be you without attacking the show again without knowing what actually happens in the episode(s)...

Daimon Bok really teamed up with Trelaine...not what I was expecting!
:biggrin::ack::biggrin::ack::angel:

Found on social media. I know who the mastermind will be.

FB-IMG-1681318662099.jpg

Back