What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Captain Captain

Yeah I'm in agreement. I'm not trying to say it's perfect but to read some of the comments on the dragon age forums you'd think the game was just total shit and people should be outraged at the poor followup from dragon age origins.

2. CommodoreKong

CommodoreKong Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Well I'm still looking forward to Mass Effect 3 and other future Bioware games. I'm hoping that Dragon Age 2 was just a misstep for Bioware. I also agree that Jade Empire was a bit of a misstep for Bioware (and I consider it their second worse game after Dragon Age 2) but I don't mind it as much because they were trying something different with it.

I think my post came off a little harsh. I'm just going to be a bit more cautiously optimistic about Bioware games in the future, especially about the Dragon Age games.

3. Skywalker

Skywalker Admiral Admiral

Jade Empire is actually one of my favorite BioWare games. :shrug:

I wish we'd get a sequel. :(

4. John Clark

John Clark Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I haven't completed the first yet as other games usually end up taking priority. I would like a sequel someday though.

5. Amaris

Amaris Fleet Admiral Admiral

Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer for GC. :D

6. stalin2005

stalin2005 Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Transformers WFC Multiplayer; both competitive and escalation are fun.

7. Servo

Servo Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Been on Motorstorm Apocalypse all weekend. Extremely fun game. I've achieved 1st place in all the Rookie, Pro, and Veteran races, and now I'm working on completeing all the Hardcore races. Had a bit of a dabble on the MP, but only had a few races early on when I wasn't overly familiar with the tracks and everyone had better perks than me. Gonna have another bash on it this week now I know the tracks better.

8. Bishop76

Bishop76 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Playing through Bioshock again - what a gorgeous, atmospheric game.

9. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

Yeah I had a lot of fun playing the WFC MP. Too bad it's a bit buggy. ;)

10. DBR

DBR Vice Admiral Admiral

I finished Uncharted on the weekend, which was a great game! I haven't picked up the second one yet, but mean to at my earliest convenience.

Giving Red Dead Redemption another whirl. The game is so slow and hard to get rolling with; I got bored with it the first time around. I've been told 'it's just me,' so I thought I'd give it another go.

11. Aragorn

Aragorn Fleet Admiral Admiral

Heavy Rain was the last game I finished. Any suggestions for other games to play? I have all three consoles.

12. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

Have you played Infamous? I'm working on it right now and it's great.
    EDIT: I'm not playing Infamous anymore, I just finished it. Next up is Prince of Persia (the standalone PS3 game), while I continue Heavy Rain, and LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2011
  13. Amaris

Amaris Fleet Admiral Admiral

I'm playing NFS:Underground 2 right now, and I have to be honest; the graphics look poorer than the first NFS:Underground. I actually like the first one's play a little more, not to mention the force feedback I feel in NFS:U, which is strangely absent from NFS:U2.

14. archeryguy1701

archeryguy1701 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Picked up Crysis2 the other night and I've been very happy with it. It is a gorgeous looking game and I like a lot of the game-mechanics changes that they've made over the first game. I like having speed and power automatically turn on for you and the peaking/ shooting over cover is pretty spiffy. I also think the required balance between stealth and full-out warfare is a good medium between the first game (can be done all stealth) and the expansion (stealth is border-line impossible). Stealth works a lot better in this game too. Tried the multiplayer a bit too, and that'll take a lot of getting used to. It's a lot faster paced than shooters that I normally play and I'm still trying to figure out how to properly balance stealth/ armor for best survivability.

15. DBR

DBR Vice Admiral Admiral

The first 30 minutes of Uncharted 2 were boring as hell! I hate that sneaky stealth garbage!

Once I got a gun things really started rolling, though. :D

16. Aragorn

Aragorn Fleet Admiral Admiral

Boooo!!! Heresy!!! :p

17. Skywalker

Skywalker Admiral Admiral

Shun the nonbeliever! Shun him! :p

18. DBR

DBR Vice Admiral Admiral

Once I got into the city in Nepal, things started to kick ass. Not too many things are more satisfying than three perfectly executed head shots with a Wes-44.

That sounded awful. I fear I'm going to be branded a bad guy and have my NEXUS card denied. :(

19. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

^ What difficulty are you playing on?

20. DBR

DBR Vice Admiral Admiral

Normal