What games are you playing currently?

It is a game with levels and a linear story line. In some areas, the player can do main and side quests, and there are collectibles. The player can enhance Robocop's abilities with a skill tree and do modifications with the Auto-9 with a fun, innovative upgrade system, where you can decide many factors in the gun's performance, including how gory you want the shots to be.

It is a game with levels and a linear story line. In some areas, the player can do main and side quests, and there are collectibles. The player can enhance Robocop's abilities with a skill tree and do modifications with the Auto-9 with a fun, innovative upgrade system, where you can decide many factors in the gun's performance, including how gory you want the shots to be.

But if you miss collectibles can you go back areas?

I think so for some areas, like Downtown. However, other areas are visited only once. However, there are guides and videos a person can use to locate all the collectibles. I plan to replay the game and get all the collectables.

There is one major gripe players have had with the game. There is no New Game+.

Just finished Mass Effect 3 today. What a massive game that was. Enjoyed the whole trilogy quite a bit. I don't think I've ever seen a series be so sure of itself from beginning to end. They certainly had some interesting lore in place.

I started replaying Bioshock (Remastered, GOG) a few days ago. The early stages are as much of a (minor) slog as I remember them, but it's still a damned good game.

Yakuza 0. I’m not sure what I expected beyond zany. Certainly not this. I read some of the comments saying 0 and Kiwami had a great story but it didn’t really make it past the goofy trailers I associated with this game seeing the Like A Dragon trailer. At any rate, so far it’s been a surprisingly good story.

Baldurs Gate 3 is on sale today so I think I may pick that up for later but I can tell already I’m about to tear through a ton of Yakuza games.

1 more cheevo and i will have completed Skyrim achievements on the xbox........then i can start on the ps4/5 and then Skyrim vr psvr trophies......then the steam version on the steam deck, so that is me sorted game wise until about 2030. Lol

Hogwarts legacy *ducks for the tomatoes*

Hey, if I still get to watch Chinatown and listen to Billie Jean, you still get to like Harry Potter.

Currently toward the end of Trails Into Reverie, Persona 5 Royal and Baldur’s Gate 3. Also still playing FFXVI but it’s so much less good than the other three it’s slow going.

After BG3 I will start a new tactician run. After P5R will start Strikers. After Trails I will play Sea of Stars.

Yakuza 0. I’m not sure what I expected beyond zany. Certainly not this. I read some of the comments saying 0 and Kiwami had a great story but it didn’t really make it past the goofy trailers I associated with this game seeing the Like A Dragon trailer. At any rate, so far it’s been a surprisingly good story.
You're in for a ride...

I finished Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name recently (its excellent, although definitely not a game to start with for a Yakuza/LAD newbies) and now I'm on to Horizon Forbidden West. Its pretty fun so far, although I'm glad it gave a bit of a recap for the last game because I don't remember a lot of it, since its been years since I played it.

I've been on a massive Starfield bender. About 210 hours by now.
But only now am I doing the Ryujin missions... And on a new character at that. I just love having the one "perfect universe" character where I made all the decisions I liked.

trying to level grind up like crazy for some characters in Invasion mode for Mortal Kombat 1 for my Switch Lite.

apparently youtubers already found a way to go through Invasion Mode easier by creating Talismans such as a tricked out upgraded War Talisman that wipes out any enemy. That or a crazy upgraded Windbreaker talisman.

havent tried upgrading/forging a talisman like the youtubers have but i just might try that route to see if it actually works or not

You're in for a ride...

No kidding. I just finished 0 and Kiwami and wow. Some of the gameplay is dated but storytelling wise it’s been so much more than I expected. I knew they were beloved but I guess I thought it was more for the action and adventure aspects. I wish I had tried them out sooner. I’d also love to see this series done full on RDR/Ghost of Tsushima style.

oh and @Gingerbread Demon don’t worry, you didn’t miss out. I was mistaken on BG3. It was Final Fantasy that was on sale. I think that was me wishing for a sale so I could buy it guilt free. I am having a real hard time with console game prices. PC is so much cheaper. It is really hard to justify an $80 game when I know I can get it for less on pc.

Back