What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Gingerbread Demon

Gingerbread Demon I love Star Trek Discovery Premium Member

Lost Legacy is fun. You might like it. Oh and don't forget to climb right to the top of the tower in the open area, and wait a minute or two you get a surprise and a trophy

2. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I've already played both U4 and The Lost Legacy when they were released on the PS4. :) I have the Platinum trophy for both games. Now that they've released the PS5 versions, I decided to replay both games.

3. Gingerbread Demon

Ah, ok no worries

4. Ronald Held

Ronald Held Vice Admiral Admiral

Still mostly DCUO and Star Trek fleet command(mobile). Rarely STO.

5. Gingerbread Demon

Is STO still popular?

6. Ronald Held

Ronald Held Vice Admiral Admiral

I play on a PC, so I do not know on all platforms that are supported.

7. Santaman

Santaman Vice Admiral Admiral

Currently I play Borderlands The Presequel, little odd here and there but I like it. :mallory:

8. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I just beat Pathless. I haven't quite decided what I'm gonna play next.

9. Vale

Vale Guest

Just started Rime, which has been on my to-do list for a long time. It's... very much not the game I thought it was going to be. The outside bits on the island were cool and somewhat like a cross between The Witness and The Legend of Zelda... then there's a whole sequence with a bird... now I'm in a boring and confusing dungeon solving boring and confusing puzzles and I don't quite understand what the overall plot is supposed to be. I feel that the trailers rather over-emphasised the island-y explore-y bits and under-emphasised that that's only the first 25% or so of the game.

10. Gingerbread Demon

I fell into that too with the trailers and played it for a bit then just got bored with it. I got the impression it was something else more adventury and then after a few puzzles were done disappointment set in.

Vale likes this.
  11. Vale

Vale Guest

So I completed it a few hours ago and, without wanting to spoil anything, it's definitely not the game it was made out to be by the trailers and the first level, and it definitely flags in parts of the final third... but the ending is surprising and powerful. Am I glad I played it? Yes, ultimately. Will I replay it? Probably not.

12. GOLF+ on oculus quest 2...... they have added full courses, supercool!
    i meet my suns there (sons) and we play golf, we talk, laugh and having a good time:)

https://www.golfplusvr.com/

13. BillJ

BillJ The King of Kings Premium Member

Pokemon Legends: Arceus on Nintendo Switch.

This is some light fluffy fare outside of the types of games I usually play. Though being on the Switch, it has some major issues with pop-in, frame rate and texture quality. Still definitely worth playing.

14. Vale

Vale Guest

Okay, this was a lie – I'm already replaying it and enjoying it more now that I'm judging it on its own merits, rather than what I wanted it to be.

15. FPAlpha

FPAlpha Vice Admiral Premium Member

Bought Madden 2022 yesterday on Steam because it was on sale and played the first intro game - Bucs vs. Chiefs ( Brady vs. Mahomes) and goddammit was i lost.

I don't know when i last played a Football game, it's been decades, but you simply get swamped with options and fine control of players and i was only playing in the easiest Arcade mode. I shudder to think about playing Pro Mode or against a Human who knows this game inside out :lol:

BillJ likes this.
  16. luisharp

luisharp Ensign Red Shirt

just playing dota2 with my friends:)(

17. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I just got the Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves platinum trophy. Now I'm deciding what to play for the next few days until Horizon: Forbidden West is released.

18. Gingerbread Demon

I'm playing through Horizon Zero Dawn in anticipation of the Forbidden West and I did a preorder for that too something I do not normally do.

Can't wait for Aloy and new adventures.

StarMan likes this.
  19. Owain Taggart

Owain Taggart Vice Admiral Admiral

Currently playing Dirt 5 on the PS4, and Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor on my PC.

20. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I started playing Lost in Random earlier today. So far I find the game quite enjoyable.