What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

I played Arkham Origins up to the Deathstroke fight. And I just don't like combat. It's too confusing with too many different buttons to remember to push in sequences. I'll probably move onto the next game... I have a bunch of 360 games I need to play before I buy an XB1 on Black Friday :D

2. kirk55555

kirk55555 Vice Admiral Admiral

I've been playing Final Fantasy VI on my PS3 (I got it on sale off PSN a few months ago along with FFVII), and its very fun so far. I just got past the Opera scene, and its obvious why its one of the most iconic parts of the game. The music alone gave me goosebumps.

3. Rincewiend

Rincewiend Admiral Admiral

The fight on Penguin's ship?!?
    That's very early on in the game...
    And you can have a 360 and XB1 side-by-side for playing games...
    Personally i've restarted Red Dead Redemption yesterday, such a good game...

4. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

What I mean is, once I get an XB1 am I really going to want to go back and play last-gen games? :D

5. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

I have a PS4 and am still discovering new PS3 games, so...maybe.

6. Quo Vadimus

Quo Vadimus Vice Admiral Premium Member

Oh cool, I've been playing Elite all year. I love zooming around the galaxy, exploring things. I'm currently 3000 LY out from Earth in the middle of nowhere trying very hard to keep my sanity. :lol:

7. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

Most people don't.

8. martok2112

martok2112 Commodore Commodore

I hear ya, Boo!Bies. I have a PS4, and I rarely go back to using my PS3 for more than Netflix and Blu-Rays. Although there are times where I might play Fallout New Vegas or Skyrim (or even Fallout 3 or Oblivion) on PS3 (or even Xbox 360).

I have also gone back to playing Red Faction Guerilla on Xbox 360.

But I'm sure Fallout 4 will be occupying much of my gaming time on PS4 when I get it in a few days. :)

9. Bob The Skutter

Bob The Skutter Complete Arse Cleft In Memoriam

I've got my PS3 and 4 set up along with my Wii U and Xbox. The idea was to get the backlog of PS3 games, thanks to PS+, cleared up but I don't play it enough to have made a real dent in it in the last year, so the PS3 will be going up in to the bedroom as a Blu-Ray/Netflix machine.

10. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I haven't done much gaming on my PS3 in the last year. There are a few PS3 games that I do plan to play eventually, I just don't know when I'll have the time.

I do use my PS3 every day to watch TV and movies.

11. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

Tonight I started Shadows of Mordor. It's basically Assassin's Creed in LOTR. It's interesting that it takes place in Mordor before LOTR starts and the combat works pretty well. The only annoying part is fighting the Warg things.

12. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

Shadows of Mordor is a fantastic game.

13. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

You're prototypical of the majority there, I'm the same - a lot of people feel that they want back compat, but not a lot of people actually use it.

14. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

I would want it only because I like the PS4 controller better than the PS3 controller and because it's a lot of work hitting the "Input" button on the TV remote to switch from one device to another. :p

15. Bob The Skutter

Bob The Skutter Complete Arse Cleft In Memoriam

If I had backwards compatibility on the PS4 I feel like I would use it more, but as it stands I prefer the PS4 controller, I generally use it more, so if I could download my PS3 games or stick in the disc I might well use it. But who can say for sure?

16. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

I tend to revisit the Arkham and Uncharted games with a fair amount of regularity. I would love to be able to put the PS3 discs into my PS4.

I woudn't use the feature A LOT, but there are definitely certain games I would like to play.

I just borrowed my roommate's Fallout games. I haven't played any of them, and in order to load them onto my PS3 I had delete a lot of stuff from the harddrive just to get them to install. That wouldn't have been an issue if I could have just put them in my PS4.

17. Rincewiend

Rincewiend Admiral Admiral

The ps3 and ps4 have an option so it automatically switches as soon as you switch on the 2nd console...

18. Haggis and tatties

Haggis and tatties Vice Admiral Admiral

Well with the next ninty console on the horizon, i thought it was time to say goodbye to the Wii-U, i enjoyed the system and games, but there was not really anything up and coming that i personally wanted to play now, so i took it to my local CEX to trade in for cash, one 32 gig u, 7 games and a controller, came out with £200, dropped into argos and bought a PS4 for £289 with three games, AC Syndicate, Drakes collection and Watchdogs, so not a bad little haul for £89. :)

Oh and i am running through AC Syndicate, once complete CEX are giving £32 cash for it, plus i have no interest in playing the Drake games again, i already enjoyed them first time round on the PS3, so that's another £24 in my pocket.

Plus while in CEX i picked up Drive club(£10), LBP 3(£12), and Killzone(£6), talk about cheap as chips. lol

19. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor

I don't understand what I'm supposed to do when I'm dying and it shows on the screen I'm supposed to make a circle with the left thumb axis?

20. Brendan Moody

Brendan Moody Vice Admiral Admiral

^No. You need to use the thumb axis to move the icon inside the circle. When you do, the icon will switch to indicate a button. Then you press that button, and only that button, once.