What are your sexiest Trek episodes?

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by Luther Sloan, Jun 19, 2010.

1. Nightdiamond

Nightdiamond Commodore Commodore

Trek seemed to be unsure of it's sexuality-there were a lot of missed opportunities.

I thought with each newer series the sexually would be more daring, but it never panned out.

They always showed the characters beginning to kiss, then cut away to the after-scene, where they are already dressed and in bed talking. Seemed kind of pail to me.

But I think T.O.S, ironically, had the best sexual tension of all the series, IMO.

They had a way of stroking the hands and skin that had a lot sensuality in it.

But Hoshi in Enterprise's "In a mirror Darkly" seems to be the most graphic-they just got through doing "something" and hot sweaty, and walking around in a skimpy thong.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2010
  2. Wynterhawk

Wynterhawk Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Oh, you took the words out of my mouth. How sexy can a slow reclining lean actually be? Trim, feline and slinky Spock shows us how. Dark chocolate and velvet voice, intent and focused... who wouldn't want to be pinpointed by that gaze? :drool:

3. ialfan

ialfan Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

The first two to jump in my head are "Bound" and "Harbinger".

4. RookieBatman

RookieBatman Commodore Commodore

I'd have to say "Wink of an Eye." Most of the show is basically Kirk and Deela trying to seduce each other.

5. Whoa Nellie

Whoa Nellie Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

:techman: Agreed! I love Captain's Holiday! It was marvelous to get to see the relaxed, off-duty Jean-Luc Picard suavely romance the beautiful, lady archaeologist. Wonderfully written by Ira Steven Behr, this episode is an homage to the great romantic films of the 40's. Vash is Bacall to Picard's Bogart. Watch Bogart and Bacall in the classic movie "To Have and Have Not" and then watch "Captain's Holiday." Vash's brazenness complements Picard's more sedate personality perfectly. Picard and Vash have a very compelling 'battle of wills' dynamic to their relationship. The characterizations and relationship dynamics between Picard and Vash makes this episode a pure joy to watch.

Picard: "From the moment I met you, I knew you were going be trouble."
    Vash: "You look like a man who could handle trouble."

[After Picard has kissed her] Vash: "Still think I'm trouble?"
    [Just before kissing her again] Picard: "I'm sure of it."

Warmest Wishes,
    Whoa Nellie

6. RyuRoots

RyuRoots Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Amen to that.

As for the topic, just about any episode with Ezri in it. But of particular note are Jadzia in a one-piece swimsuit in Let He Who is Without Sin, Bizarro Ezri in general from Emperor's New Cloak, Kira in the black/gray Starfleet uniform in the final arc of DS9, and Ezri in baseball uniform in Take Me Out to the Holosuite (She wore it well!)

7. Nightdiamond

There's a very suggestive sexual scene in T.O.S.

In "Wink of an Eye" where Deela keeps trying to seduce Kirk-he seems to start coming around, (pretending to) and they start kissing.

Then they cut away to another scene on the bridge, after a good several minutes, there's a scene where Rael tries to communicate with Deela with his communicator- no answer from her.

We go back to Kirk and Deela again- Kirk is sitting on the bed putting on his boots and Deela is brushing her hair..

The alternate universe DS9 episode where Dax (with a sexy hairstyle) is aggressively removing her shirt after inviting Sisko to come with her to her quarters, is a pretty hot one .

8. Python Trek

Python Trek Commodore Commodore

West Consin, People's Republic of America
    1. TOS---Andrea the Android from "What Are Little Girls Made Of?" Smokin' hot! Check out that outfit she's _almost_ wearing.

2. TNG---the curvy Irish gal that Riker boned in "Up the Long Ladder". The hips on that woman! OMFG!

3. DS9---any ep. that features Leeta's cleavage, which is to say, any ep. that includes Leeta....

4. VOY---any ep. in which Kes gets to spout technical jargon, because smart chicks are hot.

5. ENT---any ep. that involves T'Pol and/or Hoshi in the decon chamber. (duh!)

6. Trek '09---any scene involving Uhura and/or the Orion girl.......if only they had made out with each other.... <sigh!>

7. The rest of the films---Ilia...wow! Who knew a bald chick could give me wood? You live and learn, I guess...and the replacement Saavik has nice eyes.

9. DevilEyes

DevilEyes Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Well, I obviously understood this topic in the wrong way, but if this is how we should look at it, then here's the list:

TOS - every episode, since Spock is in all of them, wearing the TOS uniform that clung to his chest (sometimes I get distracted staring at him and not paying attention to the technobabble he's speaking); especially sexy: every episode in which Spock gets to go nuts and make out with someone; and especially "Bread and Circuses", where he and the others (including the hot gladiator-rebel Flavius Maximus) are in short-sleeved, tight shirts, sweaty and fighting :drool: ; special mention to the prison scene; "Patterns of Force" prison scene with Spock and Kirk shirtless; also, "Who Mourns for Adonais" with god Apollo in a skimpy outfit; and "The Man Trap" because M-113 creature looked hot when it appeared to Uhura. :)

TNG - "The Hunted", because Roga Danar was hot; early episodes in which guys wore pyjama uniforms and you could see their pecs underneath - I even saw Data's nipples one time...

DS9 - any scene involving Dukat in Cardassian uniform; same thing for Damar and possibly an occasional fit Cardassian extra, as long as they've wearing the, um, very nicely shaped uniforms. Also, Kira making out with Bareil in "Shadowplay" and "The Collaborator", he was quite hot, too.

VOY - hmmm... The episode with the dream scene of sex between Chakotay and B'Elanna; "Gravity" because Tuvok wore a very tight shirt and was kind of losing it. Also liked every episode where he loses it and goes violent. Angry Vulcans are hot. I don't know what that says about me. :vulcan:

ENT - any time Archer or Trip took their shirts off; not bad if Reed and Mayweather provided a support. Trip and T'Pol doing it in "Harbinger" and (dream) in "Damage", "Fusion", because Tolaris may have been a creepy jerk, but he was still hot.

STXI - definitely hot, because there was so much eye-candy: Spock, Robau, Kirk, McCoy, Pike... :drool:

Is this better? :vulcan:

Last edited: Jun 29, 2010
  10. Whoa Nellie

Whoa Nellie Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

^ :rofl:

In that case I still vote for "Captain's Holiday" with the good captain definitely out of uniform.

[​IMG]

:drool:

Warmest Wishes,
    Whoa Nellie

11. Willieck

Willieck Commander Red Shirt

What about Ezri in Badda-Bing Badda-Bang

12. StarryEyed

StarryEyed Commodore Commodore

I can't believe you and I are alone here. I'm a hetero guy so I'm looking at it from a different angle but I rate this episode number 2 or 3 (behind TNG-Justice and maybe behind DS9-Let He Who Is Without Sin) in all the series as far as sexiness goes.

I'm normally the type who has little interest in romantic relationships in fiction but I find Picard/Vash a delightful pairing. I don't think it would work as a serious, long-term relationship (The excitement would wear off for Picard and he would see her as increasingly shallow while Vash would tire of Picard's stodginess and grow bored in general) but it's terrific as a short fling and long-term friendship. Picard is an extraordinary guy so I can definitely see Vash's interest while I would wager that no woman has ever excited Picard like Vash. I doubt he even could have imagined such excitement before her; he is practically Vulcan in his reservedness and Vash was the first to break down a wall and reveal a part of him he probably didn't even know existed. It's not something he is particularly comfortable with though, as we saw in Qpid.

13. Nightdiamond

I forgot to mention "The Naked Now", the famous scene where where Tasha seduces Data.

It half funny and intriguing, where Data tells Tasha about his "abilities".

In fact the entire episode had a lot of lust in it by almost everyone-Troi, Crusher, Geordi, Data, Picard...

"The Price" also has a sensual scene in it, albeit light by today's standards.

14. Turd Ferguson

Turd Ferguson Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Anything involving Intendent Kira and Major Kira gets my Pon Farr raging.

I must say, it also started the other night seeing T'Pol in her white catsuit in the episode Marauders.

Even when I was younger, I thought the Romulan commander from The Enterprise Incident was very sexy and still believe that to this day.

15. TheKeeper

TheKeeper Commander Red Shirt

TOS' "The Cage"/"The Menagerie".

Pike on one side, Vina and the Talosians on the other, both sides are getting more desperate with each attempt. Finally, Vina offers Pike the fulfillment of his most outlandish and primal fantasy -- mastery of an Orion exotic dancer. Pike almost loses it, but just when he's about to go Stockholm Syndrome, he bolts away into a cave. The palace disappears behind him, but as he searches for an exit Vina the Orion appears behind him, holding a torch and giving him that "I will wreck you" look.

16. RegFan

RegFan Commodore Commodore

The Wire. The hottest male character in Trek (Bashir) + lots of homoerotic subtext = very hot.

17. T'Girl

T'Girl Vice Admiral Admiral

A great little nod to those Trekkies who are also into sadomasochism and bondage.

PICARD: Ah, Data. At least you're functioning.
    DATA: Fully.

:lol:

18. Captain Zog

Captain Zog Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I watch Star Trek for the story, not the women. But I will admit - T'Pol was one hot Vulcan.