What are you watching???

This adorable and darkly funny short film called, "Reboot." It's by Michael Shanks (no, not THE Michael Shanks, just "a" Michael Shanks ;) ). Watch it all the way to the end; that last scene is great.

Well, I watched Uploaded the last few evenings over on AmazonPrime. Went into it with fairly low expectations and was pleasantly surprised. It was pretty good. Fairly dark comedy with some poignant social commentary. Hope it gets a second season because it ends on a fairly large cliff hanger... Enjoyed it, recommended if you liked The Boys

Q2

six days and seven nights. an uplifting, great and lovely little movie.

I finished watching The Terror season 1. The first half was really good, but once they left the boats it pretty much fell apart.

Watched the 2014 Robocop reboot. It was...ok. Not the most interesting film, and its not nearly as good as the original Robocop (or even Robocop 2), but its a bit better then Robocop 3 since at least there isn't a kid sidekick in this one. The 2014 film also has some very good actors in the supporting cast, although the guy planning Alex Murphy/Robocop isn't great.

I'm in a Christopher George fest - I'm watching The Rat Patrol during breakfast, and The Immortal for lunch.

Watching the episode of Seinfeld where Elaine dates a guy with the same name as a serial killer.

One of her first suggestions for a new name is 'OJ'. That's ironic.

Also the more I see Kramer talk the more sure I am he's currently an anti-vaxxer.

One of her first suggestions for a new name is 'OJ'. That's ironic.

I looked it up to see if the dates matched. Yep, very ironic. Episode aired November 1993, OJ Simpson killed his ex in June of 1994.

I was a kid then and a small local store no one really ever went to had a sign 'We have a killer deal on OJ'.

Dead to Me - season 2.
lets go Christina Applegate!

I hate the show. I find it so bad, just completely unreal and at times boring and eye rolling. However I've watched all of it, the cast is just too god damn perfect. Who would have thought 35 years ago Christina Applegate would be as amazing in every role she has. Plus she has one scene where she doesn't give a fuck, it's perfect.

Who would have thought 35 years ago Christina Applegate would be as amazing in every role she has
Yeah and.. Kelly Bundy was just really hot!
Who would have thought that 35 years later she's even more beautiful?

Recently Watched:
7 Seeds Season 2
Altered Carbon Season 2
Fairy Tail: Final Series
Lost in Space (the remake) Season 2
Star Trek: Picard
Wise Man's Granchild
The Witcher

Back