What are you watching???

I’ve been watching through Seinfeld.

First, I’m shocked Frank Costanza doesn’t appear till late season 4. But even more surprising. In his first appearance he is not played by Jerry Stiller.

So I Google this and find that they reshot those scenes with Jerry Stiller for the syndicated version.

I feel lied to.

Also, holy crap, that’s Skyler White! I wonder if Jerry’s girlfriend who George accused of making out with his cousin ended up with Tim Whatley.

Last edited:
The last episode of "Dispatches from Elsewhere."

Hmmph.
dGLPqC2.gif

Really? The original syndicated version had the different guy, or am I thinking of Jerry's dad?

The original aired version of his first appearance had a different actor, then they reshot it with Jerry Stiller for the syndicated version. But Hulu has the original version which I'd never seen before.

The original aired version of his first appearance had a different actor, then they reshot it with Jerry Stiller for the syndicated version. But Hulu has the original version which I'd never seen before.

The original syndication must have had the different actor as I've never seen it on Hulu and I remember the different guy.

It - the remake, part I...... I prefer the original.

I uh haven't actually seen the original. I've seen the remake (Designated driver for the cinema) and thought it was ok, but not one I'd rush to rewatch on home media.

I'm going to check out the remake of Van Der Valk shortly.

Watching Prop Culture on Disney +......I've always loved movie props and this series tracks down some iconic stuff from several Disney films, old and new.

I've been going through The Terror Season 1 on Hulu, I'm 4 episodes in and its pretty good so far. I like the look of the show, I like the historical events (that its loosely based on) being used as a premise for a horror story, and the acting is pretty good.

I've been going through The Terror Season 1 on Hulu, I'm 4 episodes in and its pretty good so far. I like the look of the show, I like the historical events (that its loosely based on) being used as a premise for a horror story, and the acting is pretty good.
I watched it during its run on AMC and enjoyed it. What a horrid way to go.

Catching up with Batwoman from last night and Supergirl later.

Might squeeze an episode of Buffy (Season Four) in too.

Back