What are you watching???

The second part of The Orville two parter, then probably Discovery for tonight.

Tomorrow, Captain Marvel.

Watching a Yu-Gi-Oh movie I taped. :) It was only airing late at night during the Starz free preview, but I wanted to be able to catch it some how. Loved watching the series and the movie is good so far.

Watched the documentary Free Solo last night. It was terrifying.

Saw that in IMAX a few weeks ago, the drone camera angles were incredible. Enjoyed it quite a bit.

Watching Thunderbolt and Lightfoot, an old Clint Eastwood movie, via Netflix right now.

Just finished Russian Doll on Netflix. It’s strange, funny, and did I say strange?

Fascinating series.

Isn't it? After the first episode, you think, "Why am I watching this?" After it's over, you think,"That was awesome! What did I just watch?"

Me: tonight, we watched American Gods, followed by The Walking Dead.

Had some extended free time this weekend due to Continuing Rainy Crappy Weather(tm.) in this part of the world, so I binge watched the entire 3rd. Season of The Expanse (in 4K) on Amazon Prime. Freaking love that series....

Q2

Who wants to be a millionaire - Mother's Boy special. With the ah - profit - the candidates should be motivated to leave their parent's home to fend for themselves.

Who wants to be a millionaire - Mother's Boy special. With the ah - profit - the candidates should be motivated to leave their parent's home to fend for themselves.

That's a thing? Who is the host of the show now-a-days? They kept changing.

I binge watched all of season 1 of Fleabag (a BBC comedy series created by and starring Phoebe Waller-Bridge) as well as the first 2 episodes of season 2 (the season is airing right now). Definitely one of the funniest shows currently on television. I've now moved on to season 3 of Frontier, which I've heard is a step down from the first 2 but I'm a completist. At least it's only six episodes.

Unforgotten, which ends up with the cops forgetting to catch the murderers; Miracle Workers, who bet God/Buscemi they can save the world; Deadly Class, where pathetic victims of child abuse are kick-ass assassins BUT NOT PROMISCUOUS!!!; the finale of Shadowhunters (yes, I have no taste,); season two of American Gods, in which we learn roadside attractions are a religious experience (????); Now Apocalypse aka Kaboom! the TV series. I would start a thread about that in the fantasy and SF forum, since it's about aliens raping a homeless guy...but it's about aliens raping a homeless guy. Will be starting Gunpowder soon.

Just watched Transformers: The Last Knight. I actually liked it. Its not great, but for a 2 hour and 30 minute Bay movie, it was entertaining enough. It helped that it didn't have Shia. It also helped that it didn't really have creepy sexual humor like humping robots or a guy carrying around a card to prove that he isn't technically involved in statutory rape (yeah, that actually happened).

The movie managed to go at a decent pace despite its length, it had some ok action and was just overall a decent watch. I'm still really glad that Bay seems to be done directing Transformers movie, though.

A DS9 episode. Winn falls for Anjohl. Not my favorite episode. It gets better when Winn finally realizes who Anjohl is.

Back