• Welcome! The TrekBBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans.
    If you are not already a member then please register an account and join in the discussion!

What are you reading?

Just finished the Ryan-verse "Code of Honor", nor reading the Honor-verse "A New Clan" by Weber and Linskold.
 
Finished Star Trek: DS9: Invasion Book Three: Time's Enemy by LA Graf
Now reading the digital collection of Star Trek: Strange New Worlds: Seeds of Salvation written by Robbie Thomson with art by Travis Mercer
 
Just finished Hero of Two Worlds by Mike Duncan, narrated by the author. It a bio of the Marquis de Lafayette and was very interesting 10/10

Before that I listened to The Wall by Marlen Haushofer. Written in 1963 it is about a woman who is alone in a hunting lodge who discovers that an invisible wall has blocked her off from the outside world. She has to learn to survive with just a cow, a dog and a cat for company 8/10.
 
I started reading the DC comic Kingdom Come last night. I've been hearing about it for ages, and the connections to the current World's Finest series have inspired to finally read it. I'm 70 something pages into it, and it's been really good so far.
 
If you are not already a member then please register an account and join in the discussion!

Sign up / Register


Back
Top