Tiny Trek Adventures (ongoing comic)

Fair point.

In some of my writings, I have a pair Senior Chief Petty Officers, one Andorian and the other Vulcan, who greet each other as "old friend". There's a history there, too, obviously.

Vulcans.. cool and without emotion on the outside but underneath that all.. ;)

As usual really good work in any case.:mallory::techman:

Fair point.

In some of my writings, I have a pair Senior Chief Petty Officers, one Andorian and the other Vulcan, who greet each other as "old friend". There's a history there, too, obviously.

I've resisted the urge to have my Andorians refer to humans as pink skin ;)

Vulcans.. cool and without emotion on the outside but underneath that all.. ;)

As usual really good work in any case.:mallory::techman:

Thank you!

Here it is in collected form, Issue 2!

dftq4qu-41923b07-550a-438d-bb6b-3a156aa0f18b.jpg

The Aries has arrived at Planet Green, a curious planet on the border of the Triangle inhabited by dinosaurs genetically similar to those from Earth with no signs as to how they go there. It's just a supply and scientific visit, but things don't always go as planned.

Collected CBZ file - https://deviantart.com/ashleytinger/art/Tiny-Trek-02-Cretaceous-Green-CBZ-956920710
Collected PDF - https://deviantart.com/ashleytinger/art/Tiny-Trek-02-Cretaceous-Green-PDF-956923741

Going to start out with just the cover for issue 3 next week, but I got to pay homage to a cover I loved from the 90s DC Trek run, so, bonus!

Very awesome! :techman:

Thanks!

The Aries is being sent on its first mission into the Triangle, a diplomatic mission with a political officer that already has the Captain on edge. It's just a few week haul into the Triangle. Everything should be just fine...

This cover is a send off to one of my favorite DC comics covers from the 90s. The Triangle map was done by n3aak over on Reddit for their Star Trek Adventures campaign in the 24th Century (used with permission), before I butchered it for the background. Definitely going to update it for the 23rd Century version though as it's really well done!

Issue 3 starts next week!

Back