Tim Russ Hints At A Voyager Movie!

In season 1, there were several eps where her voice was seemingly strained. I don't know if it was the actresss not yet getting a handle on the character, or the audio equipment in use.

Having heard her speak at 2 conventions, I can attest to the fact that she had both sexes eating out of her hand with that 'grrrr' voice, and she makes wonderful fun of it.:)

In season 1, there were several eps where her voice was seemingly strained. I don't know if it was the actresss not yet getting a handle on the character, or the audio equipment in use.

Having heard her speak at 2 conventions, I can attest to the fact that she had both sexes eating out of her hand with that 'grrrr' voice, and she makes wonderful fun of it.:)

In interviews, Kate has said the producers originally wanted her to try change the sound of her voice slightly so it didn't sound too low or too high. It took a couple of seasons for TPTB to realize that most fans loved the way Kate sounded IRL, and that's why she stopped having to try to manipulate her voice.

It was like the hair thing, but to a lesser extent.

Personally, I think her voice smexy. (Yes, I said smexy.)

However, she doesn't. I just watched an interview with her over the weekend where the reported commented on her "distinctive voice", and Kate quipped back something along the lines of "Yes, I'll be doing men's roles next." :borg:

Back