The Walking Dead Season 3

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Gotham Central, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Sindatur

Sindatur The Gray Owl Wizard Admiral

Yea, that was pretty jolting after watching what a crack shot everyone else has become, Daryl with his bow, or anyone else in Rick's group could hit a mosquito at 1000 yards now, LOL. Goes to show Andrea had a point about getting out of practice

2. Silvercrest

Silvercrest Vice Admiral Admiral

It's the zombie gut thing again. Surrounding yourself with zombie odor keeps them from noticing you. That was why Michonne kept her two pet walkers around in the past. I'm surprised it took her so long to catch on this time, but I guess she was distracted.

3. Enterprise is Great

Enterprise is Great Vice Admiral Admiral

4. Rhaven

Rhaven Captain Captain

I don't think Michone realized that she was covered in walker gore until the zombies walked past her. She looked down at herself and noticed she was covered in blood and goo...then it dawned on her. She also walked up to the fence at the prison covered in the same goo. Pretty bold I'd say.

5. PsychoPere

PsychoPere Vice Admiral Premium Member

Haley didn't claim to be that good. Her mention of the Olympics was in reference to her father's hopes for her.

6. DarthTom

DarthTom Fleet Admiral Admiral

Maybe I misunderstood that. But I took it she was at least a decent shot, after all she was going to train Andrea on the use of the bow at a later time. That she missed the shot 2x from such close range at least leads me to believe she's no expert with a bow.

7. Silvercrest

Silvercrest Vice Admiral Admiral

That was what I meant. She already knew how the walker gore thing works and really should have been able to move among them with impunity... but she overlooked it until that moment. It was a fake-out for the sake of the audience.

Afterward, she probably didn't consider walking up to the fence to be all that bold or risky. (Except for the possibility of getting shot. :eek:)

8. PsychoPere

Well, I did quibble over phrasing. Haley claimed to be good (just not Olympic-level good)... and she failed miserably twice in a row.

9. Sindatur

Sindatur The Gray Owl Wizard Admiral

Yea, that was my concern, that she was gonna get shot

10. Rhaven

Rhaven Captain Captain

Nah, she had a shopping basket full of formula...she came to visit bearing gifts. lol

11. Evil Twin

Evil Twin Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

And here is the proof that Andrea has already become the new Lori. :lol:

12. EmoBorg

EmoBorg Commodore Commodore

I came across this video that has a deleted scene from season 1. Remember the Nursing Home from season 1 which the Hispanic man was protecting with his friends. The Fate of the Nursing Home is in this video below.

[​IMG]10:01 [​IMG]

13. DarthTom

DarthTom Fleet Admiral Admiral

^^^^ Wow, that's awesome, thanks for sharing.

14. PKerr

PKerr Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

what scene, episode does that take place after?

why was Shane so freaked out?

15. PsychoPere

It would've been part of the season two premiere. The group would have gone there after leaving the CDC.

16. wissaboo

wissaboo Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

*well it's against the Rules. And I get the impression Bad Things happen when you break the Rules.

*Daryl is now as close to family as Glen has left. Merle is Daryl's brother. There is no way Glen could go back tot he prison and tell Daryl he ran into Merle and then shot him.

*Rick will still be the leader. If they were willing to take him on as a leader a day or two after he came out of a coma a little crazyness isn't going to deter them now.

*If they weren't interested in people after they were infected they wouldn't have eaten T'dog after he'd been bitten.

* I don't think anyone is getting more sane. :lol:

17. RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes Idealistic Cynic and Canon Champion Premium Member

Yeah, that says a lot about who she is.

That's a shame. It's also weird to see Darryl yelling at Sophia. He's evolved quickly.

18. Evil Twin

Evil Twin Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

My biggest reaction to the video: "Wow, Rick's hair is so short!" I cheered a little when he finally got a haircut in the comics.

And in true T-Dog fashion, T-Dog remains stoically silent through the whole thing, even during the dramatic "Dale hands T-Dog a paper plate" scene.

19. TREK_GOD_1

TREK_GOD_1 Vice Admiral Admiral

Sure you can; Rick knew Shane since they were young, but when Shane's murder plot was uncovered, Rick had enough and did not hesitate. Glenn did not have that kind of connection to Merle, and unlike Shane (who steadily turned into a threat), Merle was advesarial from the start.

There was no reason to trust him, and he should not rely on Maggie, as it would only keep her in a dangerous situation...and as it turned out, it was that kind of situation.

20. Tom Hendricks

Tom Hendricks Vice Admiral Premium Member

But you have to take into account Glenn's nature here. Sure, Rick may have shot him on site, Glenn isn't going to do that.