The Trek BBS Astronomy Club

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by Dryson, Aug 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dryson

Dryson Commodore Commodore

This morning I took a quick photo of the Moon with my Smartphone. The resulting image was more impressive than I had thought it would be.

[​IMG]

The long beam of light is the morning Sun reflecting off of the Moon that then interacted with the cloud right below the Moon which angled the same way as the beam of light.

I then checked the fuzzy areas around the Moon.

[​IMG]

Possibly the Viking Long Boat, Ormen Lange

[​IMG]

2. Dryson

I was thinking, since the Oort Cloud is is between .03 light years and 3.2 light years (2,000 to 200,000 AU) from the Sun and the Oort Cloud is comprised of billions of icy comets when I view a star such as Vega or Draco that are approximately 25 light years from Earth, light from the stars of Vega or Draco and basically every other star in the Milky Way Galaxy has to pass through the Oort Cloud before reaching my telescope optical.

Some theories involving colonization of Earth involve aliens traveling to Earth to plant the human seed, themselves on Earth. Perhaps when the alien human vessel came to the edge of the Oort Cloud and began to maneuver through the cloud they determined that, after scanning Earth and found it to be habitable both equipment wise and planet based explorations, they decided to leave some of their technology, the ship itself and its secrets in the Oort Cloud. Early drawings of alien like creatures, God's chasing each other through the skies fighting each other, etc. all could have been the efforts of early humans in writing a future for Earth. Its a difficult concept to grasp, especially if you are a Flat Earther or Hollow Earth addict the Hologram Earther or even the uneducated troll looking for power to control someone for their masters coin, but its an interesting theory.

Humans coming to Earth from the Oort Cloud Carrier would have had been able to travel back and forth to their ship in the Oort Cloud for thousands of years until the power cells ran dry. Those who had been taken to Earth could have been instructed to create fantastical stories such as Adam and Eve for example where knowledge of the garden was forbidden. In this case the garden being the Oort Cloud. Those portraying themselves as the earliest leaders of great intelligence across the Earth, the Pharaohs, Mayans, Toltecs and Druids for example, would all have come from the Oort Cloud ship, the original crew if you will. Over hundreds of years the lower ranked crew members separated, built small colonies and mated with the indigenous people of Earth while maintaining a small original crew population base to keep the DNA from becoming to similar. If DNA was found to be very similar but not entirely Earth based in future humans then the secret would be exposed before the original founders, the officers and SNCO and eventually the commanding officer of the ship, hence the term God, had determined that such a secret should be exposed. Thus those with numerous inherited blood born and DNA diseases could in fact have DNA traits of being from the original crew, while indigenous humans of Earth would have DNA that isn't as prone or is completely protected against such invasions of the immune system. Hence the bacteria and viruses of Earth being similar to the human immune system in attacking foreign bodies of the non-Earth humans.

As the early colonists from the Cloud Ship instructed early caveman in the ways of hunting and building and moving around with the herds or staying in place to fish from lakes and rivers, the original pattern of the Cloud Ship colonists started to generate a societal procession of movement. A hidden pattern of movement within the minds of the slowly growing ingenious Earth human that was based on flight paths that the Oort Cloud colonizer and exploration ships had taken while traveling from the Cloud Ship to Earth. One such flight path could have been from the Oort Cloud ship to Jupiter and its moons and then to Earth, hence a possible explanation for Crop Circle designs. The exact center of the crop circle pointing to a location in the Oort Cloud, directly above the crop circle where something exists in the Oort Cloud, the size of each crop circle being large chunks of ice that the exploration or colonizer ship had to navigate around and through to get to Earth. With each crop circle being different and never the same shape and never being in the exact same location twice, could actually be landing markers left behind by the Oort Cloud ship colonizers. I would have to theoroze, speculate or premise that the area where crop circles have been recorded would equate to an area in the Oort Cloud where the main colonizer ships traveled through the Oort Cloud from the Carrier to Earth. Extracting the artifacts that I have with regards to Vega and Draco, once again I would have to speculate that the crop circles create a flight path from Earth around the planets and then into the Oort Cloud itself.

In 1678, Huygens, in a communication to the Academie des Science, propounded a wave theory of light propagated through 'aether,' and held that every point on a wave is itself a source of new waves. At the same time, he reported his discovery of the double refraction of light when viewed in calcite.

In 1678 a news pamphlet, The Mowing-Devil, claimed report the first crop circles by devotees.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crop_circle

Calcite is also found in comets - https://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/20080012481.pdf
    Calcite is also a very common mineral that is found everywhere. With such as large volume of calcite being found on Earth and the Oort Cloud being very large it is most likely possible that comets from the Oort Cloud impacted with Earth at a very time in the evolution of the Sol System that left behind the vast quantities of calcite. Or...or the colonizers from the Oort Cloud ship towed large chunks of calcite to Earth and purposely collided the chunks with Earth. Knowing that the collision would produce sufficient quantities of ingredient for being materials such as limestone and marble which would not have been present on Earth thus making the process of creating the foundations for buildings much more difficult for the early colonizers to instruct the Earth based humans.

I was reading through this article on edible sensory science play and found an image that is commonly rare in the UV artifacts I have found.
    What I have noticed in the UV artifacts is that there are long and short strings of artifacts that are curved, like the circumference of the bowl. Some even have the gear like teeth as well. But I will have to go back and look for a really good one.
    What ever process is at work must be similar to the tonic ice cubes in the article.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

https://gosciencegirls.com/glowing-ice-cubes-edible-sensory-science-play/

If you scroll down to the two pictures of the bowls of ice cubes the one on the left is important. Notice how the light reflecting through the ice cubes and the container create what appear to be gear teeth or a gear shape overall with the circular shape of the bowl creating the circular pattern of the gear and the wedges of light creating the teeth on the gear?

The Orkney's Giant Folklore

In Norse mythology, giants were the first creatures who came to life among the icebergs filling the vast primeval abyss. Giants possibly being large ships or even devices in the Oort Cloud, the chunks of ice in the Oort Cloud being towed or hurtled could have been the icebergs as the giants coming to life in. Icebergs that filled the vast primeval abyss. The icebergs that filled the vast primeval abyss being the Oort Cloud itself in space. In one episode, Ymir, the commander of the first Ice Chunk Hauler, fell lifeless on the ice, possibly as a result of the failed first attempt to deliver a calcite rich chunk to Earth. Myth wrapped the accident up in the form of the Gods slaying him. The Gods possibly being the systems of his ship malfunctioning for some unknown reason, possibly sabotage ordered by the Commander of the Cloud Ship to hide the ordeal in a fantastical story that would be passed on for generations to come on Earth. His progeny or his crew were drowned in his blood or that the crew also perished.

The fact that I found numerous and interesting artifacts seem to align to various crop circle designs suggest that the early founders arranged the calcite rich comets in the Oort Cloud in such a manner to create artifacts that could only be seen at certain times of the year as the light from stars like Vega and the stars of the Draco constellation interacted with the calcite to create the image of the artifact in the UV spectrum.

Going back to the Hollow and Flat Earth Heads, their accounts of their otherwise seeming less delusional thoughts could in fact be a reference as a hologram image of where in the Oort Cloud the now de-activated original ships could be tethered to. For the Flat Earthers, several large chunks of frozen ice could have been cut in half where the one half was then cut into smaller strips to be then towed to Earth within the upside down mountain being a base of operations. The Hollow Earthers could be a reference too the original founders carving out great caverns in large chunks of ice as ports of safety as well as hidden ports where they placed their ships and technology for the eventuality of humans returning to space where the technology left behind would vastly expand the evolution of the human race much like the early Oort Cloud explorers expanded the evolution of the indigenous peoples of Earth.

Below are three samples of a UV artifact fitting into a crop circle.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
  3. Dryson

I made my first Bortle. The entire image below has been built with the "light pollution" taken from the photo I took of Vega a few months ago.

I call it "Two Young Boys Uplifting the Spirit of the World Together."

[​IMG]

publiusr likes this.
  4. Dryson

https://www.space.com/19190-asteroid-belt-vega-hidden-planets.html

LONG BEACH, Calif. – Astronomers have discovered a giant asteroid belt circling the bright star Vega, a find that may ultimately reveal an entire solar system of planets, scientists say.

Vega is one of the brightest stars in the night sky and located about 25 light-years from Earth. It gained fame as the fictional source of an alien signal in the science fiction novel “Contact” by famed astronomer Carl Sagan, which was adapted into a film starring Jodie Foster.

https://www.space.com/15948-asteroid-belt-space-rocks-infographic.html

Vega should be considered a star that has an inner structure similar to our solar system. Vega is a re-birth solar system that humans should find new life on. New life with regards to building a model of how solar systems with asteroid belts in the system would appear in the lens of an astronomer. New life in regards to giving life to the Unseen Starlight starlight artifacts of Vega, a new life that will transform us into something new that gives life back to Earth that gives life back to Unseen of Vega.

Since I have discovered hundreds of thousands of artifacts in the starlight of Vega, some seeming to represent Life, I am going to suggest that what ever is arranging the starlight into the artifacts that I have captured with my camera, that Vega could have devices. possibly alien or human based, projecting these images into space. We probably won't find any sources of power generating the projectors though. The reason being is that projectors take power and equipment. Creating very precise projectors using minerals that reflect the projection once every so many cycles that has been set in perpetual motion, however is very possible.

A Perpetual Motion Machine or Projector in this case would operate by first causing the PMMP to spin on its axis at the desired rate of velocity. The PMMP would be nestled in between larger objects where the magnetic fields of the PMMP would keep the mineral being used to reflect Vega's starlight to create the projection in a very tight axial spin. Such engineering would have to be very precise to say the least.

Below is an image of an artifact that appears several times in the Starlight of Vega that I took a few months ago. Now since uncontrolled light would reflect and or be absorbed at some point between Vega and Earth, the ability for Starlight to form such complex structures without some type of exterior or inner help is impossible. Especially since some of the device artifacts, seen below appear in different locations and at different angles in the same shot.

I have taken images through my telescope with my phone camera as well taking independent photos, such as the Morning Moon, with just the phone camera.

The only artifact that appears in both telescope and independent images is the triangle with a dot in the center. An artifact that would suggest that a mechanical process in the phone camera itself is causing the artifact to appear. Otherwise, I have not seen the same artifact appearing in both telescope or independent shots taken.

[​IMG]

Those who discount the Perpetual Motion Theory lack the soul of Creation. They only see the input value of 1 equals 1. You have an egg that creates the chicken, that creates the egg that creates the chicken.

The Universe itself or Creation is a Perpetual Motion Machine and does in fact prove Perpetual Motion exists. The Big Bang is considered a Singularity but how much mass did the Big Bang have inside of the Singularity? If we think of the Singularity as the factory that powers Creation, in many aspects across the Universe through God and the Holy Ghost, all forms of unseen light that we can only see with specialized equipment, hasn't the very aspect of Creation created an output of energy that is more than what was put in? It most certainly does. The has Universe has been proven to be expanding, outwards. An expanse outwards that takes a great amount of energy to achieve. As far as we know the Singularity has ceased to exist that created the Universe. Without the Singularity. a machine not created by humans, existing then the output, all of the processes, of the Universe would cease to exist. Yet the Perpetual Motion of Creation exists across the Universe in the form of comets and asteroids, planets, habitable planets and stars. All of which are containers of Perpetual Motion set in the Universe by Creation. Life is Perpetual Motion Machine. The planets in the Universe create perpetual motion in the form of planets orbiting them. Humans create perpetual motion by taking in elements and releasing other elements that provide energy to other systems that then in turn conduct the same process on different levels, all without the Singularity providing a constant input energetic value because the Singularity no longer exists, rather the Singularity exists as us. We are the Singularity, each of us. The planets cannot create anything at all as they exist in a 1 to 1 input/ouput value, the chicken and the egg. But humans can take those planets, mold and shape the elements of those planets into artifacts of any shape to fulfill the inner need, the unseen light of the imagination the unseen light of Creation, to be seen. Most of the time humans only see what is in the light because it is easier and doesn't take much effort to see the light of a tree. Still the perpetual motion of Creation exists as we will eventually see that, in the mind where we dream of the tree, the energy value of the tree in the seen light is less than the energy output of the tree in the dream. The tree in the dream cannot create anything, just like the planet cannot. Yet the Creation energy that both the planet and tree in the mind and dream creates through us, tools and weapons, ships and equipment to travel to the Moon and Mars and beyond, all creating vast amounts of perpetual motion and energy of seen light from a nearly non-existent energetic value from the unseen light of the dream that comes from a very energetic value of seen light.

In the image below is another artifact that I extracted from the starlight of Vega that I took on 10.11.2019 at 0142 am. A simple survey taken of Vega that has turned into a Search and Rescue mission. A SAR's mission of the greatest importance. Of the greatest importance because, the more that we rescue the unseen light in photos taken around stars, galaxies, comets and black holes and here on Earth the unseen light around temples,mountains and around Life, the same light that is of very low energetic just like the light in a dream, becomes a perpetual power cell of Creation even though the original power cell of the Singularity no longer exists, as far as we know.

In the image below, those from beyond the Void those who are from the same place where Creation, the Singularity comes from and followed Creation through the Singularity hoping to destroy Creation would say that the image is nothing more than light pollution, a value of interference of unseen light that keeps us from seeing the magnificent light of what is seen, f_cking Pretty Picture People. They don't want us to see the perfect angles of the Unseen Light of Creation that through God they instructed God to only show us the value of the seen light. God fearing for Creation and God's own energetic value, waited until the Singularity closed to create the vision of seen light in us but not the value of being able to see the Unseen Light. We can only see Unseen Light, naturally. When Jesus came to Earth he came on a ray of Unseen Light as his birth is considered Immaculate or of the un corrupt light. He couldn't be born any other way as those from Beyond the Void would surely have stopped such a transfer of energy from God to humans. But when the agents of those from Beyond the Void discovered the inner and unseen light of Creation in Jesus, a third part of the whole of Creations light, they had him killed before the masses. They laughed as he hung there on the Cross. But in that moment when he died and the Earth cracked open as they say, the Earth cracking open was an artifact that passed through Jesus. An artifact from wherever Jesus had come from within the Unseen Light of the Universe that passed through him as small energetic value and became a great symbol of Perpetual Motion through him. But it just wasn't about the Unseen Light of Jesus that created the artifact that cracked the Earth open, part of that artifact came from Mary, his mother as well. Thus the artifact of the female on Earth fusing with the light of the Unseen Light passing through her that created Jesus. I'm certain that when the site where the Unseen Light cracked open the Earth upon Jesus' death is investigated that the starlight artifact that is of his own world that fused with Mary's unseen light will be found. Once that artifact is found, most likely once again in the Unseen light, as any symbol able to be seen would have been destroyed. That symbol found within the Unseen Light of artifacts taken from the site of Jesus's death will be found in the starlight of the planet his life force came to Earth from. When that artifact is found the shell around the Earth, Fear and Death, that those from Beyond the Void have set on Earth, will be cracked like eggs and shall runeth into the nothing and their power on Earth, their power over humanity will be no more.

I'm certain that such a fable exists in other religions and faiths across the Earth, I'm just not familiar with them, thus a part of the whole coming together to thrust the tip of the spear into the demons of those from Beyond the Void.

Because the ability of the Sentinel to see the artifacts in the Unseen Light gives us the ability to love those around us as they are part of the whole as well. The Unseen Light gives us the ability to evolve beyond the singularity of Unseen Light within us all that those from Beyond the Void want to collapse into the nothingness of a black hole.

With that being said in the image below I see an artifact of a beast of unknown origins reaching for what appears to be a humanoid on the ground. Being a former Marine my training is telling me to flank those from Beyond on the Void. The image can be taken as two parts of the whole. One flank being that of an artifact of Unseen Light reaching through the darkness and picking up the human on the ground to give it care. The other being that of an artifact of a Beast of those from Beyond the Void consuming life throughout the Universe to keep Creation in check if you will.

The only alteration to the image has been to use Blue Light, which is easier on the eyes than White Light when viewing for long periods of times.

[​IMG]

The Beast artifact has two arms and two hands that obviously have fingers on each hand. The last time I checked I have two arms and hands with f_cking fingers on them so those are in fact arms, hands and fingers. Thus a value of 1 + 1 that equals that what I am seeing is not light pollution, because God don't create no junk.

Hallowed be the Sentinels name.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2019
  5. StarCruiser

StarCruiser Commodore Commodore

Boy, the '60s must have been good to you... :shrug:

XCV330 likes this.
  6. XCV330

XCV330 Premium Member

7. Locutus of Bored

Locutus of Bored Yo, Dawg! I Heard You Like Avatars... In Memoriam

[​IMG]

8. { Emilia }

{ Emilia } Cute but deadly Moderator

You mistook the Science forum for the Creative Writing Forum.

This thread is getting a timeout.

Also, Nancy Reagan's ghost read this post and then she rose from the grave saying: "Just say no."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.