Spoilers The Orville: New Horizons Season 3 Discussion

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by tomalak301, Jun 2, 2022.

1. The Wormhole

The Wormhole Fleet Admiral Admiral

MacFarlane also admitted that they intentionally avoided the issue of how the crew now felt about Isaac for the remainder of the second season after the Identity storyline as a precaution in case the more serious content of Identity didn't go over with fans, they'd stick with lighthearted stuff for the remainder of the season so as not to drive away any fans.

jackoverfull likes this.
  2. The Nth Doctor

The Nth Doctor Infinite Possibilities... Premium Member

Irrelevant.

3. 1987SpaceGuy

1987SpaceGuy Commander Red Shirt

Source: https://tvline.com/lists/fire-count...2/the-orville-renewal-cb-strike-release-date/

Any news on a possible Season 4 for The Orville? –Ashton
    At TCA this month, I made a beeline for Craig Erwich, President, ABC Entertainment, Hulu & Disney Branded Television Streaming Originals, to ask him that exact question. Alas…. “We don’t have anything to share right now,” Erwich told me. “It’s a great show and I know that the fans loved having it back in their lives. And Seth [MacFarlane] did a great job, uniquely as he can, in front of and behind the camera. But we don’t have anything to share right now.”

jackoverfull likes this.
  4. FPAlpha

FPAlpha Vice Admiral Premium Member

May be grasping at straws but i figure "to share right now" means they are open and positive about season 4 but details are still being worked out so it would be premature to make an official announcement.

Let's hope so and that nothing happens at the last minute to prevent season 4 from happening.

Commander Troi likes this.
  5. The Wormhole

The Wormhole Fleet Admiral Admiral

Or sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Not every statement from a TV executive is vague double speak open to interpretation. Sometimes if one says there is nothing to share, there might really be nothing to share.

Commander Troi likes this.
  6. Lakenheath 72

Lakenheath 72 Commodore Commodore

I see the show as finished. It had a good run.