The MOST Disliked Episode of ENTERPRISE - Final Part...

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by Farscape One, Mar 15, 2018.

1. BlueStuff

BlueStuff Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

2D2N again.

TWO DAYS AND TWO NIGHTS - 2
    PRECIOUS CARGO - 0

2. BigDaveX

BigDaveX Captain Captain

Two Days and Two Nights may be poor, but Precious Cargo is downright unbearable.

TWO DAYS AND TWO NIGHTS - 3
    PRECIOUS CARGO - 0

3. Sakonna

Sakonna Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Oh, perfect timing! I save "Two Days And Two Nights", it has one or two scenes I think are OK, whereas "Cargo" offers nothing.

"Precious Cargo" wins! This is very satisfying for me, since "Precious Cargo" is exactly what I stopped watching Enterprise during regular airing! My Trek fandom began when I stumbled upon "The Game" in season 5 of TNG, and ended (for a while) with this episode.

But I'm now on a full (re)watch of Enterprise for the first time, and I just finished "Precious Cargo" this week. It was so bad I had to watch it in three smaller chunks over a few days, but I made it through! Many times I've thought the one saving grace of this show was all the hot men, and watching the climax of this ep I was amazed to realize how beaten down I must have been by Enterprise at the time, if even this extended Trip-wrestling-in-wet-underwear sequence couldn't hold me.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  4. Farscape One

Farscape One Vice Admiral Admiral

And we have our 'winner' for STAR TREK: ENTERPRISE. It is "PRECIOUS CARGO", and I am not surprised at all, given the final 8 that made it to this part of the game. In fact, I think it is the only episode no one voted on AT ALL during the final round of any of the series.

I want to thank everyone who voted. Not just for this series, but for all of them. And thank you all for indulging me with this game. I had a lot of fun, and learned a few things about everyone here based on the votes. This has been a real treat!

I greatly look forward to doing this again in a few years, along with the 'Least Disliked' game.

Thank you all again for playing!

Garth Rockett and GNDN18 like this.
  5. Discofan

Discofan Admiral Admiral

So you've done "The Least Disliked" already?
    I enjoyed this one so much that I was about to try it. That's too bad!

6. Farscape One

Farscape One Vice Admiral Admiral

Yeah, BlueStuff did the 'Least Disliked' ones, which I enjoyed so much I was inspired to do the 'Most Disliked'.

Looks like it's done every 3 years or so. We'll likely be adding DISCOVERY for that year of games.